These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Kneeboard Surfing USA Community Forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
The KSUSA On-Line Forum was created to encourage camaraderie and communication in the kneeboard community. This community has grown world-wide. This website would not be here if it were not for you the contributors. Before you post, ask yourself if you are promoting camaraderie and treating people with respect. It's really very simple. We have managed to keep ourselves fairly well policed so all we ask is that you keep the content as positive and constructive as possible in the hope to build a better community.
1. Do not engage in personal attacks: Personal attacks will not be tolerated nor encouraged. Evidence of personal attacks will be dealt with immediately and to the fullest extent warranted by the attack.
2. Do not disclose personal information: Disclosure of personal information of others users is prohibited. Such information may be shared by person-to-person communications. Revealing your own personal information in a public forum is highly discouraged, and it is the sole responsibility and liability of the poster.
3. Do not post Pornographic or Offensive material: Pornography, graphic material, attacks against race, religion, or against other protected groups as defined by U.S. standards will be dealt with immediately, and to the fullest extent warranted by the abuse.
4. Do not advertise in the discussion forums: Blatant advertising of products or services is prohibited in the discussion forums. However, discussion of kneeboard related products is encouraged. Please post for sale notices in the appropriate forum.
5. Rules are subject to change: Forum Rules and Terms & Conditions may be refined from time to time. The latest Forum Rules and Terms & Conditions serve as the de facto terms and conditions for all content and users of the site.
Things you shouldn't do:
1. Post Spam
2. Repeatedly bump your thread to the top of the list
3. Repeat yourself
4. Be rude, disrespectful, or arrogant
6. Feed the trolls!
7. Post in anger
Things you should do:
1. Be nice
2. Help the groms and newcomers
3. Spend some time before you jump in
4. Substantiate your claims
5. Search the forums before you ask a question
6. Post in the appropriate Forum
7. Punctuate and check your spelling
8. Think before you post
9. Use your common sense
10. Turn off your computer and Go Surfing
In the event that a poster is perceived to be the victim of an attack or otherwise identifies an offensive post should contact the moderator or forum administrator via PM or e-mail. #