How to post pics.

What works & what doesn't and in what type of conditions. Got a "secret" only you and your shaper know???? Post it here... we can keep it quiet ;-)

Moderator: Moderator

K-man
Legend (Contribution King!)

How to post pics.

Post by K-man »

Mornin all,
When posting pics,it may be advantageous to all to notice how the photo section works.
Notice at the bottom right hand of the pic page,there is a rectangular box?
Notice all the different categories ?When the pics are in the proper spot,it becomes much simpler to research any particular topic...In other word,If I want to look for a certain board,I'll be looking in an area [board section]that has 42 pages,as versus having to look through the surf section which has 268 pages!!!etc.etc.

Thanks....mom :lol:
KenM

Post by KenM »

:D Kman's motherly instincts find their fullest expression in the lineup. Ken 8)
DrStrange

Post by DrStrange »

Ken, where you perhaps in K-man's 'hood when you saw the "giant kneeboard"? Ive seen that guy. Pretty fun for him looks like.
K-man

Post by K-man »

:lol: Glad to see all you kiddies are paying attention!

KEN-M...?Hmmmmmmmm.You ride those lis fishes...Or you ridin that nice new blast.So many KBers here these days I can't keep count. :lol:At least six I've seen on and off.Ones a lady with a nice mandala quad.told her about the site.And we have one ex aussie pat.Rides a nice island board.

The giant kneeboard? Must be josh.The guys pretty big,220+rides wide ,thick 8'footers.Puts in little bitty side fins slides around and has a ball,fun to watch...Definately not mainstream KBing.

Doc..the swell is real close..Whooo baby.. :D
KenM

Post by KenM »

:twisted: Yes, Kman, I'm the guy with the Lis fish and yes it was Josh and he has nothing but fun. Ken 8)