new future fin

What works & what doesn't and in what type of conditions. Got a "secret" only you and your shaper know???? Post it here... we can keep it quiet ;-)

Moderator: Moderator

stonefish
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

fin shui

Post by stonefish »

ok its time to show the world my twin fin with finlets system. i designed these along time ago and have tested them in all conditions from northern calif,to mainland mexico. they will phase out the thrustless three fin set up. the photo in my personal gallery is the longboard model. i have a short board,kneeboard model as well. im taking orders now for my next batch.
welcome to a part of surfing history as this is the first online disclosure of my design. i first thought of it in 1985. ive surfed nothing else ever since i installed the first pair in the early ninties. this is the new new thing we all have been waiting to play with! randystockstill@yahoo.com
joe
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by joe »

[fullalbumimg]18704[/fullalbumimg]
surfhorn

Post by surfhorn »

Wow! Congrats on the unveiling. Very unconventional but inspirational at the same time.

I imagine that they drive really well: yes-no-maybe so?
kbing since plywood days
KenM

Post by KenM »

Intereting setup Stony. They look very similar to the side fins of a 3fin slab that Hart posted a while back. How do they do coming off the top?
GRAYMAN

Post by GRAYMAN »

Casn't see em

:cry:

G
GRAYMAN

Post by GRAYMAN »

Now I can (sorry for the Popeye impression in my last post). Are you sure you'll get a patent? I had fins exactly like that on a waveski in the early 90's.

Looks good though.

G
stonefish

fin shui

Post by stonefish »

hiya, it is a process, but i have patent pending status. i need to show you guys more photos. i have my new romo coming soon with the kneeboard model fins! it will turn like an f-18 in the tube! the ones in the photo are the old proto types. still first in division in the last years longboard contest. the finlet on the new model is very advanced from the first. there are hundreds of winged fin and keel designs, this system has been field tested for years. it works great. better riders than me will take it very far. stay tubed stonefish
GRAYMAN

Post by GRAYMAN »

Good luck with it mate

G