dean cleary

What works & what doesn't and in what type of conditions. Got a "secret" only you and your shaper know???? Post it here... we can keep it quiet ;-)

Moderator: Moderator

JACKSON
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

dean cleary

Post by JACKSON »

new to the sport . been a stand up surfer for over 40 years but have allways been interested in kb. i tried calling dean but got a recording . anybody know when the best time to call is or is he a " shaper" :D :D no offense intended :D
KenM
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by KenM »

Check the boards album for a bunch of used boards just posted for sale, including a Cleary, by Mark Robertson. Looks like he's trying to make room for a new quiver or something. :D
Mike Fernandez

Post by Mike Fernandez »

There are some good used boards on here, and there might be some people here who can help you reach Dean. I can tell you he is an HB legend, and a shaper/kneeboarder. :wink:
I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

www.michaelfernandezphoto.com
Rocky Point/Black Rock
http://www.youtube.com/user/kneelocoveproduction
Freddie
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by Freddie »

I have 18 Dean Cleary KB's. There is a link on the left side of the KSUSA home page. I use his e-mail address ( dc@deanclearysurfboards.com) or his new cell number. (714) 916-2070.
maxb

Post by maxb »

jackson i don't know what you want but i might have a dc you might be interested in
max
kbing newport