FIRST TRY

What works & what doesn't and in what type of conditions. Got a "secret" only you and your shaper know???? Post it here... we can keep it quiet ;-)

Moderator: Moderator

JACKSON
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Re: stoked

Post by JACKSON »

kidrock wrote:
JACKSON wrote:quadfin let me borrow his 5'10 flashpoint and i finally got into a steep decent wave. so much fun. i was making drop easy that would be tuff on my stand up boards. my eyes were opened. kbing is awsome

yeah, a lot of people just don't understand "kneeboarding" because they try to ride on their knees on a standup board. NOT the same thing. Once they try it on a "real" kneeboard, the light finally comes on. :wink:

So now that you're hooked up with Quadfin, can I assume to see you in some cool shots on SeaGyspy's? 8)

Enjoy the stoke.
going to practice a little more .then take a trip to port isabel to surf with quadfin
kidrock
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by kidrock »

Let us know how the trip goes...get some pix if you can.

I'm kinda torn on coming out to the Gulf, or going to SoCal this summer. Texas really scored last hurricane season.
quadfin

Re: stoked

Post by quadfin »

kidrock wrote:
JACKSON wrote:quadfin let me borrow his 5'10 flashpoint and i finally got into a steep decent wave. so much fun. i was making drop easy that would be tuff on my stand up boards. my eyes were opened. kbing is awsome

yeah, a lot of people just don't understand "kneeboarding" because they try to ride on their knees on a standup board. NOT the same thing. Once they try it on a "real" kneeboard, the light finally comes on. :wink:

So now that you're hooked up with Quadfin, can I assume to see you in some cool shots on SeaGyspy's? 8)

Enjoy the stoke.
Seagypsy has a rule that she won't take pictures if you are between her and the jetty to the south, because of the glare. This creates an ideal private peak for me, just south of the pack.

Jackson is now hooked.
Surf Hard Live Slow