Update this old timer

What works & what doesn't and in what type of conditions. Got a "secret" only you and your shaper know???? Post it here... we can keep it quiet ;-)

Moderator: Moderator

C.P.Odom
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by C.P.Odom »

HS;

Do not worry, the O'Side boys will take care of you. Stop by the Pier or the South Jetty at dawn and you will most likely find a few of us. PM to follow.
Huntington State
Local (More than 25 post)

Thanks again

Post by Huntington State »

Thanks for the offering...I will be looking out for you kneelos at Oceanside..What type of boards are you north county bro's ridin.
Any good lefts you can direct me to..Been hitting the jetties and find the north side of the jetty seems to produce smaller surf than the south side ..and I'd much rather find a good left break ...hows Cassidy St? ...
Thanks again
NCountyKneelo

Post by NCountyKneelo »

HB, I think it was two sunday's ago, there were about 5 of us out at South Jetty (O'side Harbor) and we were all swapping boards. Akio had a Schoelkopf, Craig had a Schoelkopf (the "Elf shoe" design), Jeff had his Blast, Joe had his Freeline and I had my new Flashpoint. We were passing them all around between ourselves just messing. It was a great opportunity to try 3 and 4 fins designs one wave after another. The waves were not that great, so it was an opportunity to do something different. Not sure we would have done it if it was good South Jetty. The point being, there are opportunities to try boards in this weird, friendly conglomeration of wave stoked, 50 something Grom-a-bees. Just paddle up and introduce yourself.

Chris.
Huntington State

Post by Huntington State »

I'll be on the look out... :shock: