padded decks

What works & what doesn't and in what type of conditions. Got a "secret" only you and your shaper know???? Post it here... we can keep it quiet ;-)

Moderator: Moderator

kidrock
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by kidrock »

sarj wrote:
swheeler wrote:Pendo pads would be great if you live where he installs them, but otherwise, the Mccray ones are great, and only $40. There is also a guy in Costa Mesa who is very competitive. No sense dissing anyone about this, serves no purpose. Pendo would say the same.
Who is the guy in Costa Mesa?
Probably Romanosky.
"So if you want to kneeboard, find the hollowest waves you can, ride as short of a board as possible and go fast and deep. If you want to slip and slide, twist and jerk, go for air then stand up and do it. Let’s keep kneeboarding sacred."
-Bird Huffman
Casey Patelski
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by Casey Patelski »

COVE PAD, By Casey Patelski in Costa Mesa. See 2nd page back in Products on this site for pics and info. Custom KneeBoard pads from plane flat to Kneelothodic layerd and shaped to your specifications. 714 380 4968, caseyp@designlifeins.com.
COVE PADS,KneeloLab 6-0PoisonDart DeanCleary 3x Cncav Roundtail 5Fin, 6-0 PoisonDart Infinity 3x Cncav Pintail 3 Fin, Blast 5-9StubVector Swallow Quad, 5-9Vartanian Poison Dart 3x Cncav PinTail 3fin, 6-0Flashpoint DoubleBump Swallow & 5-10 WingPin 3fins.
Tinso
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by Tinso »

Gotta say, just got Parkesy's new pads for my 3 new boards, and I'm impressed!
They're not as soft as the bubble style, but haven't given me any trouble rash-wise so far. Grip is excellent! Good enough that you don't worry about them at all - you know they work and feel right under your legs. Not too thick, but plenty of padding all the same.
You know how something works so well that you don't even have to think about it? That's how well I rate them.
Seems as though they will last the disance, too.
...but I like to be different...
bdwqld

Post by bdwqld »

I really like Cove pads, got them on two of my boards, however I tried these and I am impressed. A couple of guys I surf with reckon their really good.
NEE PRO traktor grips.

[albumimg]30152[/albumimg]
"Start at the Knees Please"
http://neepro.blogspot.com/