UDT Duck Feet

What works & what doesn't and in what type of conditions. Got a "secret" only you and your shaper know???? Post it here... we can keep it quiet ;-)

Moderator: Moderator

Fossil Man
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

UDT Duck Feet

Post by Fossil Man »

Anybody know the best source for a pair of UDT Duck Feet. I hear the newer black/blue "marbled" color are a little more flexible and better foot pocket than the all black. Thought I'd sand and trim em down and give it a go if I can find them.
Kneeboarding since 1976; always searching for the ultimate sled, always in awe and grateful for the work of master craftsmen, Romanosky, Frye, Cleary, Mc Cray, Timpone, Ballestar, Minami, Hart.
skansand
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by skansand »

greg deets said over a year ago theyd have a real soft churchhill green/natural rubber formulation....but ive still yet to see a pair...

might have to mod a pair to fit my feet cuz im riding the mat most of the time now and discussing a future paulownia spoon build with a local shaper.. :shock:
Tide is the master, tide can be a disaster...-Dub side of the Moon
toofast3

Post by toofast3 »

i recently got a a new pair of the new colors. I`m trying to remember the colors. Working out of town and I haven`t seen them in a month & half. I believe they are olive green blades w/ either blue tops or black. The blades are ok. but I still took the center rib out. The foot pocket is softer then some of my other pairs.
If I can remember correctly, I ordered them form an online store call ed "e-bodyboarding". The are in San Clemente Ca. Skansand told me about them. The price was good.