buffalo wings

What works & what doesn't and in what type of conditions. Got a "secret" only you and your shaper know???? Post it here... we can keep it quiet ;-)

Moderator: Moderator

stonefish
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

buffalo wings

Post by stonefish »

Im inviting all shapers and riders to view my website and click on the blog that has the list of "winged fins" available for wave riders. i mention FCS 3DS , Rainbows speedwing, Futures Elevon, all these came long after Stonefish Skegs. Its good to know that the largest fin companies have come aboard by making a version of Stonefish Skegs patented design.
Im a one man show, giving it a hard go... choose a kneeriders design, mine.
Thanks for checking in with my blog for updates about the fins and surf scene around jettyland.
www.stonefishskegs.com dont get buffaloed into buying a set of winged fins , click them in to what your riding and then declare they dont work. There is more to it than that. contact me with any questions or follow along here.

Thanks again to KSUSA for the support, im looking forward to competing in this years titles to put up or shut up about my fin design! Stonefish Skegs is contributing to the raffle!