DEE WHY SURFING FRATERNITY AND BIG TONY

What works & what doesn't and in what type of conditions. Got a "secret" only you and your shaper know???? Post it here... we can keep it quiet ;-)

Moderator: Moderator

hart
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

DEE WHY SURFING FRATERNITY AND BIG TONY

Post by hart »

:D

Last saturday night Big Tony arrived in Sydney and was welcomed at Dee Why Surfing Fraternity's (DY Boardriders) 50th Anniversary Party

DYSF is the oldest boardriders club in OZ (and I'm sure, the World :D ) and is proud to have the largest contingent of kneeboarders 'on the books' 8) 8)

2 bloody cool :!: :!:

In the tradition of Peter Crawford, Boyd Kellnar and Ross Smiles, Criddo, Damo, Muz, Gav, BT et all did kneeboarding proud!! (including a guest appearance from Nov..north of the Mexican border :shock: )

DYSF rules and so continues to look to the future of kneeboarding continuing to be part of the mainstream surfing community (or should I say, brotherhood :) )

Thanks to Midget Farrelly :D and all other DY surfers

hart..proud to be another black swan
"Mary Mary, Mother Mother,

You and me and..

God the Father.."

Richard Butler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a7TPaQV4zo
weirdo
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by weirdo »

I hope Damo did a speech??... 8)
DYdamo

Post by DYdamo »

UUMMMM........ no mate I did'nt
I thought I was going to lose my voice after the first hour,I talked to so many old mates,just going to the bar was a mission......
I actually went with Bruce and Tony but hardly got to speak with them( :oops: ) both as there was about 250 long lost brothers I had'nt seen in a very long time.......I also tried to drink my own bodyweight in beer and by about 3:30/4:00 am when the "friendly "doorstaff asked us to quitely leave I thought it may be a good Idea as well...........
p.s ....next day was the GF and I could not face a Beer at all,infact I only got out of bed at kick-off.....

pps even though Bruce mentioned only a few kneelo's,there is roughly another 15/20 you guys don't know about........