New guy question about board length

What works & what doesn't and in what type of conditions. Got a "secret" only you and your shaper know???? Post it here... we can keep it quiet ;-)

Moderator: Moderator

ClanB
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

Post by ClanB »

Fossil Man,
Thanks to everyone for the replys btw. 1st off I have dropped 25 lbs since Nov 17th. I am just counting calories using "My fitness Pal". Im not trying to loose it that fast but its just coming off. Im not starving myself either. I didnt realize how much food I ate every day including my love of Imperial IPAs wich are a good 200+ clories per 12 oz. I hope to be at 190 lbs by March so I can get on my 'ol board again. I have been paipo boarding in the meantime. I do have a torn rotator right now so I cant surf until sometime in Jan :cry: I realy want to try out a fins forward board when I get back in the water. I am going to try to make it to the kneelo event in HB in January and hope to meet alotta ya. I have a friend who has been kneeboarding for over 100 years that may come along with me. I bet he will know some of ya as he surfed many contests in the 80's.

Stan
southpeakbrad
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by southpeakbrad »

Hey Clan, that's a good report. Congrats!
You'll have blast if you come to the Titles and I'm sure that someone would let you try out their board.
If you're friend's been kneeboarding for 100 years or so I'm sure he'd know Bob Gove :lol: :P 8)
jdc
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by jdc »

ClanB wrote:Fossil Man,

1st off I have dropped 25 lbs since Nov 17th. I am just counting calories using "My fitness Pal". Im not trying to loose it that fast but its just coming off. Im not starving myself either. I didnt realize how much food I ate every day including my love of Imperial IPAs wich are a good 200+ clories per 12 oz. I hope to be at 190 lbs by March

Stan
WOULDNT MIND DROPPING A FEW POUNDS MYSELF...YA WANNA UNPACK THE FITNESS PAL THING...opps sorry for caps

merry merry
i like surfing
ClanB

Post by ClanB »

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ sign up, log in and get counting.

Ill put it in the health matters for anyone interested.