who shapes KB's in Ma. USA, or sells them? New or used?

What works & what doesn't and in what type of conditions. Got a "secret" only you and your shaper know???? Post it here... we can keep it quiet ;-)

Moderator: Moderator

kfitz
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

who shapes KB's in Ma. USA, or sells them? New or used?

Post by kfitz »

Hi, I've had a Pavel ,Choice 6"1" fish KBoard for a couple of years and feel its time to have a new(or used) board. and am wondering if anyone knows of a shaper or venue in Massachusetts costal area where they can be had. You don't see many if at all around here these days. anyone out there, could I get a heads up about this?
thanks KFitz
Mike Fernandez
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by Mike Fernandez »

I lived on the EC for a few years, and there isn't anyone who regularly builds kneeboards. Your going to have to get a real kneeboard from someone here, new or used. Blast in Hawaii, or some CA. shapers. Shipping will be about $100. Shipping is more from abroad.
I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

www.michaelfernandezphoto.com
Rocky Point/Black Rock
http://www.youtube.com/user/kneelocoveproduction
kfitz

kneeboardshapers or used KB's in massachusetts

Post by kfitz »

Hi, thanks for the reply...its looking more and more that I'll be ordering from the west coast though I did get a contact # from Albert and will check that out. I'm looking for a board in the 5'6" or 5'5" range , the 6'1" is a little too long for my liking. I'll use it as a stand up or bigger waves, mostly knee to chest(at best) here with much better Hurricane swells in the Fall or a good NEast swell. the old longboard is still my "go to" for now.
thanks guy, and if anyone else has a possible local shaper or shop that might help ,I'll keep a close watch on this forum. Kfitz
BigAirMass

Post by BigAirMass »

Hi Kfitz,

Did you ever find a board or a shaper? I'm in Mass too. Drop me a line sometime if you need some ideas.