the next monster from kamchatka swell

What works & what doesn't and in what type of conditions. Got a "secret" only you and your shaper know???? Post it here... we can keep it quiet ;-)

Moderator: Moderator

Joel5150Photo
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

the next monster from kamchatka swell

Post by Joel5150Photo »

greetings fellow kneelos ...heads up!! we have a new swell comming,check out stormsurf.com(org??)on home page press Pacific Forecast.scrolldown to Waveheight, theres a full color map of the pacific its a bar chart the big putple colored amiba shaped blob suggests a swell of 20 fr the whity 30++ ft.this is the website that Jeff Clark uses to plan the Maverics contests,...there not just right... there RIGHT -ON !!!!!so wax up those romanosky round pin kneeboards...its show time !!!!!once aain Stay covered surf gear out of my town oside makes a surg leash that can handle any thing you can throw at it .. hand tied (no glue joints to break) up to 12 ft long for 30.00 $$(+_)there ph is 1 760 721-6599. ask for mark or jamie ... there good people, leashes bags,coffins custom or stock...its good stuff, go to staycovered.com for mo' info,if your in oceaanside let me know and we can shoot some digital pix,call me no email or text please (858)775 5511..its still 25.00$for a 2 hr session plus mailing costs or bring pc for immidate up load... ps dont forget your vipers.america #1 surfing fin made in USA..!! kb's RULE ..sinse 1957 for me...