New Years Eve (a home invasion-the last thing I expected)

Post'em here...

Moderator: Moderator

Steeno
Legend (Contribution Guru)

New Years Eve (a home invasion-the last thing I expected)

Post by Steeno »

I consider myself lucky where I live, I have grown up here, have an awesome family heritage in the area, I love the people, the waves (sorry, there's no waves here), the lifestyle, and its a very pretty coast to look at.
New Years Eve is an event here for family and friends to gather around our harbour front and enjoy entertainment, fireworks and each others company.......a great time always. This year was no exception, it just gets bigger here every year. I live smack in the middle of it. My place becomes a party for about 30 of my close friends and family to enjoy the cities festivities.
Everyone was at my place enjoying the night as new years was approaching. A decision was made by everyone to walk down to harbour to watch the fireworks from there. I decided to stay at my apartment with a long time mate and his girlfriend, you could see the fireworks from my place no probs. I also saw it as an opportunity to do a quick cleanup of beer bottles and wine glasses.
So with minutes to go I was in my kitchen packing all the bottles up, when I heard the first New Years fire work go off, I kept packing bottles with my mate and his girl, sitting on my balcony watching the fireworks. There is a huge million dollar plus home across the road from me and I look into there backyard from my balcony.
A huge firework display was happening and the sound had set this house home alarm off (it has done this before) so I did not even blink at it. Then all of a sudden my mate from the balcony runs past the kitchen yelling that something is wrong across the road, I ran out of the kitchen and look over at the house to see a fight going on at the back door. I bolted out of my apartment, after my mate to get to the place, I caught up to my mate trying to open the gate to get in, but it was locked......my adrenelin was pumping. We both launched over a seven foot high fence without hesitating to see a big buffed guy smashing this family. He had king hit the mother 3 times, broken a 15 year old kids hand and pulled huge clumps out of his hair and repeatedly hit and kicked him, cracked the dad in the head numerous times, bitten him and kicked him. The son and father where rolling with guy in the backyard.
Instinct took over from here, I grabbed the prick off the kid and lifted him up and body slammed him into the paving, the mother was screaming frantically, the father was yelling "get him steen" and my mate was holding the 15 year old kid who had copped the most beating. This guy was off his guts on something and was so powerful in this state, he was yelling and trying to do anything to get away from me, then he bit me on my chest. This amped me even more, I grabbed his hair while holdng him down and smashed his head into the ground, he was still biting, kicking, punching anything to get away, his power was unbelievable.
The mom was calling the police 000 to get them ASAP. The guy was making up stories, screaming, crying everything you could imagine......then he started to have a fit, saying he was going to throw up all this in a state of madness. I picked him up with my mate and threw him against the fence, he slowed for a second the tried to launch up and over the slatted fence. The father yelled "dont let him go steen" I had him around the waist and tried to yank him off the fence, he was to strong so my mate grabbed me and the guy and we both pulled the guy off the fence and we went down taking a huge potted plant with us crashing to the ground. the pot rolled over my legs squashing me and the guy. He was still kicking, punching etc, when he bit me again on the arm, the farkin wanker. I had him pinned on the ground again, and my adrenilin made me cauliflower his face into the ground, hehe. My mate was holding one side of him down and the boy was kneeling on his legs, the guy was going balistic almost throwing the 3 of us off him. I held him there with my elbow on his throat until the cops arrived.
15 undercover cops arrived, and 10 uniformed....I was still holding him, the mother was still in shock and going berserk. the cops came to me and looked me in the face and said we need you to roll him over gently....I looked up and he winked at me and all 25 of them turned the other way allowing me and my mate to gently roll him over. :lol: No need to tell you that we where not gentle with him......then they cuffed him...four off the cops picked him up and literally threw him in the wagon. The family was in total shock.
This prick was so out of it, to enter the house he ran straight through a laminated glass sliding door leaving a silhoutte of his body outline.
The cops told me....they already had 3 warrants for the guys arrest, he had been out of jail for 2 months and 14 charges where laid on him for his effort this night. I suffered only two huge bites, which I now have been tested for HIV, Hep B and all the rest and chipped two bones in my foot launching over the 7 foot fence. stuffing my holidays up I am now crawling around on crutches.

I now have an adopted family.....and friends for life

Happy New Year
http://legless.tv/

dad
coach
godfather
ross
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by ross »

love your work steen.not everyone would react that way,sounds like you smashed that f#cker.hope everything works out with the blood tests mate.
rd
ScottMac

Post by ScottMac »

Last edited by ScottMac on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steeno

Post by Steeno »

Thank God he had no weapon, could have been an RIP story, How was it the next day or so I wandered to casualty to check myself out and Simon (sparrow) farrer a paramedic was there to greet me. lol kneelo's everywhere

dad
coach
godfather
Smokin Rock

Post by Smokin Rock »

nice work steenos. my new years was much less eventful. thank god! 8)
"This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before." Butt-head
walt davidson
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by walt davidson »

You're a mix of Mr T , Superman, & 007

Hope you heal up quickly!

Best, walt 8)
K-man

Post by K-man »

Good job coach!mend quickly.Nice to know you weren;t all touchy,feely,warm fuzzy with the p--ck.
Xmas
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by Xmas »

Ahhh Steen - interior designer extraordinare, 99 seniors world champ, coach, (co-)star of a newly released dvd and protector of the good citizens of North Wollongong... is there anything this man cannot do?? :wink:

Hope you're back in the water soon. :D
surfhorn

Post by surfhorn »

Glad you're not worse off, Steenos. There are some crazy-ass people roaming the streets. We have to count on our neighbors to step up in time of need. You sure passed the test with flying colours!

My idea on gun control is being able to cut out the center of a target with six shots....
kbing since plywood days
Steeno

Post by Steeno »

classic......you guys are funny.....thanks......still hobbling about :roll:

dad
coach
godfather
Greg Little

Post by Greg Little »

Steen, what a feel good story. Your neighbor must love you and your mate.
I know I would be extremely grateful to have you living next door.
I just love when the bad guy loses. Hope you heal fast, and
GOOD SAMARITANS RULE!!!!
Greg...
HALFMANRIPS/MIKE GARRETT

ATTA BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!

Post by HALFMANRIPS/MIKE GARRETT »

YOUR THE MEN !!! :D

SEE WHAT CAN HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE STOP AND THINK ABOUT OTHER'S BEFORE THEMSELVES :P

YOU GUY'S GET A DINNER ON ME WHENEVER WE MEET SOMETIME :wink:

KEEP ON KNOCKIN !! I MEAN RIPPIN :P

HALFMANRIPS/MIKE GARRETT
Jack Beresford

steen

Post by Jack Beresford »

Steen - unbelievable! Hope your recovery is a swift one! We need more like you out there.

Jack