WOOHOO!!!!

Post'em here...

Moderator: Moderator

Iñigo
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by Iñigo »

Felicidades, Albert,
Las cosas que más cuesta conseguir son aquellas que más disfrutamos.Toda la suerte del mundo
Nos vemos en California
Malaga

Saludos, regards

Post by Malaga »

Hi, I Don´t anderstan vere well the history, but I Think albert, He like live In australian for very long time, luck ( suerte) I too I like go to champion work of Kneeboard in California, I Like see Those( That one)
of momen think, I go in july to Cabo verde( sudafrica) for Job and next month go to andalucia( in the south of Spain)
Regards, saludos a todos. :wink:
I do not speak English and i heither know write it , sorry for my take

http://www.myspace.com/juandonaire
albert
Legend (Contribution King!)

Re: Saludos, regards

Post by albert »

Malaga wrote:Hi, I Don´t anderstan vere well the history
La historia es simple. Yo naci y me crie en puerto rico, despues atendi universidad en florida y luego me mude a california donde pase unos anos trabajando. Despues de attender las mundiales en Australia en 2002 decidi regresar a Australia, vendi todo lo que tenia en California y me compre una van y viaje a traves de Australia por 10 meses. Al final de ese viaje decidi que aqui era donde me queria quedar. Desde ese momento me ha tomado casi tres anos obtener residencia en este pais. Eso era (y todavia es) lo que estoy celebrando. De todos los paises que he visitado en este mundo, Australia es el que mas me ha gustado, no solo por las olas, pero tambien por la gente y el sentido general de amistad que uno siente al estar aqui.

Albert
Bintang Bob
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by Bintang Bob »

Jack Beresford said; "Albert - congrats on the residency, but can you get any good mexican food down under? Let us know and we'll fedex you some rolled tacos from Robertos."
I'd KILL for a carniasada burro right now :!: :!: :!: :!: fedx ME some mexican food :!: :!: :!: :!: you can stay at my house :!: :!: :!: :!: I'll buy all the beer, anything :!: :!: :!: :!: please, please, please, please...... and I'd do even more for El Indio :!: :!: :!: :!: hahahahahahaha.......
Kneel before the majesty of our mother ocean
ScottMac

Post by ScottMac »

Last edited by ScottMac on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bintang Bob

Post by Bintang Bob »

Scottmac said; "Fresh carne asada burritos for 2 bucks, just meat, salsa and homeade tortillas. Their chile verde is pretty awesome also,
got a couple of burritos of that as well".... I'm droolling into my key board down here..... I like your idea but I just like to eat it not cook it.... things aren't truly as bad as I made out, my wife makes me up a crock pot of chillie beans and you can get tortillas, salza as well as chorrizo ~sp~ ALTHOUGH, it's $25.00 for a 6 pack of Corona's.... sigh, the sacrifices you have to make to live in a surfing paradise.... 8)
Willy Kelly

Post by Willy Kelly »

Bob do you mean the El Indio in Redondo Beach

peace and good waves

Willy
Bintang Bob

Post by Bintang Bob »

Hey Willy Kelly, the El Indio I was referring to is off Washington St. in San Diego. But if they got one in Redondo the foods most likely just as good!!!!! I'm drooling all over the key board again :!: :!: :!:
Beeline2.0

Post by Beeline2.0 »

Last edited by Beeline2.0 on Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boards_and_fins

Post by boards_and_fins »

I always like Pedro's in San Clemente. There is a place in Long Beach on Redondo and 10th called Linda's Mexican Delights which I go to at least once a week. It's cheap and some of the best food that I have ever had.

Its pretty funnny that this thread has turned into a discussion of Mexican Food. :lol:
your mom goes to college
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

The Superica, Rose Cafe, La Tolteca, Super Cucos all in Santa Barbara - all insane grinds. Jack G you are one lucky SOB!!!
skansand

Post by skansand »

Los Cotijas fish tacos drenched in lime with a large Horchata AND those spicy carots=heaven
Tide is the master, tide can be a disaster...-Dub side of the Moon
KAVA

Post by KAVA »

tacos de pescado at the local taco stand under the bridge near "Stax/Stacks" in san miguel, baja, mexico
"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air… "
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
6'1", dean cleary tri, 6'0 Flashpoint tri, 5'9 chuck dent (epoxy quad), 9' velzy (single fin triple stringer)
Beeline2.0

Post by Beeline2.0 »

Last edited by Beeline2.0 on Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JackG

Post by JackG »

Jimbo wrote:The Superica, Rose Cafe, La Tolteca, Super Cucas all in Santa Barbara - all insane grinds. Jack G you are one lucky SOB!!!
I had a Super Combo Burrito (con pollo for the wife) from Super Cucas II on the Mesa for lunch today! And the Huevos Machaca at Rose is my fAvOriTe breakfast. All within 1/2 mile of the homestead. And wind swell too! No wonder home prices are insane here.

Jimbo, you gotta try Los Arroyos next time you are up. Get Maria's Enchiladas with Steak. Muy bueno. Downtown on Figueroa, and in Montecito.

But then again all the 'bertos in SD make me miss being closer to the border. When I lived there I went to Roberto's in Encinitas. A burrito the size of your forearm for $3.50 as I remember. Gotta love the "drive through" too -- like buying food out of the window of a house. Taco Auctioneers in Solano beach was another fav.

Sorry, Bob. I don't think we're doing anything to help you out with your jones.

-- Jack