JOHN MEL... THE UNOFFICIAL CAPTIAN OF TEAM MEATHEAD

Post'em here...

Moderator: Moderator

matt cunningham
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

fish art

Post by matt cunningham »

Congrats to all, from us so cal surfers who were working all fricken week and surfing ankle high driblets in arctic temps.

Having followed the travails and opinions of many kneelos on this site and thoroughly enjoying most of it-I think the 12 logo discussion is the funniest thing I've read on this site-does anybody else notice the sublime irony of Ed Quinn winning a piece of art work by the sub cultural alien himself, RW?

Ah the TAO works in mysterious ways, now if only Beeline could win a blind date with Holly Beck.......Perhaps the flow of the universe would be restored.

Om......
Matt the Rat
brrrrrrrr........
RW
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by RW »

Hey...I dig that putdown...subcultural alien...thanks Matt....think I'm gonna pirate that one for my own use.

I come here to look at pics once in awhile, only I was directed to this one.

Eddie Boy....now I know why yur so flakey....an actor AND a frat boy...shite I shoulda put 2&2 together 20 years ago. I NEVER realized you were a few yearts OLDER than Ando...explains everything. Poor John Mel is all I gotta say......I know what he went thru with you....Chris did the same on this end.

It was poetic justice you won the fish.... and Mel puts it on HIS mantle. Bottom line is it ended up in the right place afterall....to a real underground icon.

I got one in my garage for you as a replacement....you deserve it....it'll look good on the hood of yur truck. :D

I'm still waitin' for ya to graduate to Ando's level ya know....then I can teach ya what he knew. But then yur all about illusions....mirrors and shadows.

Thing is I KNOW you can rise to the occasion...if ya would just quite hangin' out with the minor leaguers. :twisted:

Call me when ya think yur ready killer. I'll show ya a whole new world....and right now there's a big bright spotlight shinnin' over here. :D

:twisted:
shoulder huggin' chickens
kneelingBROTHA
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by kneelingBROTHA »

Man O' War wrote:Ed, thanks for that masterpiece.
Ed, that was awesome. Its a great to hear someone be so thankful for who and what they have been blessed with.

I couldn't find this thread during World Titles week, but here's my response to your request Ed:

Thank you mark MARK, because without you I never would have touched a kneeboard. The feeling of flying along a wave and then hitting the shoulder with a hack is something that I never felt on a bodyboard. A bodyboard has its place--but so does a kneeboard. For me, riding a kneeboard in peeling, rippable conditions is great, because I can throw turns around (or try, at least) and not be bored by the lack of barrels out there.

So Mark...my hat is off to you!

And FYI Mark, it looks like I've recovered from my latest injury and I expect to be able to get back on board after fixing that box (which wasn't fixed during the injury period because I wasn't sure I'd be back on it).

So, thank you KSUSA crew for providing all of these stoking stories and photographs, and thank you Mark, Scoop, and Hart for providing me with the means to participate in kneeboarding. Blue Bottle 4LYFE...ha, ha ha!
dropkneeing is a sin...isn't it?
eqKneelo

Post by eqKneelo »

Got it
Last edited by eqKneelo on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CONTIKI

Post by CONTIKI »

I think the meth is kicking in??? :roll:
*WAVES ARE OF THE ESSENCE*
5 SUMMER STORIES
gumby

Post by gumby »

EQ I did not read this thread before. John is the man. Do you still ride his boards?
To do what I want to do
I have to do what have to do

Craig