A.K.C. Hosts E.Q. Underground Style

Post'em here...

Moderator: Moderator

Peaches
Grom (25 or less posts to site)
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

A.K.C. Hosts E.Q. Underground Style

Post by Peaches »

Anti-Hero and A.K.C. Kingpin R.W., along with KSUSA favorite Geno, and "Super E.Q." headed off deep into the underground for a soul session and that's just what they got....our boys hiked down aways, climbed down the cliff and paddled out....5-6' a little lumpy, but crankin'. 2 stand-ups out, one being old king local....he starts chirpin @ Geno first..."Fukkin'kneeboarders,bring a crowd"....Geno, who takes no sh#t from anyone responds" then maybe you should split, cause we ain't going no where and procedes to paddle circles around old king local and starts laughin'.Now a couple of years ago this same KOOK says the same crap to E.Q. and R.W.....And the boys start gettig all the set waves....overhead A-frames into long walls and bowls...all the nazzbos stayed inside out of there way....old king local, still grumpy, cussin', talkin' to himself lets 2 killer waves go by and Geno paddles over as the next peak sets up yellin "are you gonna go, are ya gonna go or hair out again" and this Kook gets launched, like someone throwing a baseball.....the Anti-Hero was rippin on his Blast, E.Q. tearin' it up on his Flashpoint and Geno getting his share on his parabolic quad fish....4 hours with the three of them dominating everyset.....nobody else came out to the outside peaks.....O.B./Cliffs Underground Soul Style......
kidrock
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by kidrock »

"Nazbo's"... :evil:

classic. :lol:
kidrock

Post by kidrock »

Hehehe, is Trowt a closet Nazbo??? :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KEL
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by KEL »

Are you still mad at the guy with gas money Trowt...that was weeks ago :shock: KEL
KEL

Post by KEL »

By the way Peaches...great story!!!! KEL
kidrock

Post by kidrock »

UNCENSORED??? :shock:

Count me in, brah. :twisted:

kidrock out. :wink:
"So if you want to kneeboard, find the hollowest waves you can, ride as short of a board as possible and go fast and deep. If you want to slip and slide, twist and jerk, go for air then stand up and do it. Let’s keep kneeboarding sacred."
-Bird Huffman
eqKneelo

Post by eqKneelo »

Great session.
Lot's of laughs and a few bombs.

You guys live in a really special place.... stoked on the the invite... hope to see you again soon.

EQ
rooster

Re: A.K.C. Hosts E.Q. Underground Style

Post by rooster »

[quote="Peaches"]Anti-Hero and A.K.C. Kingpin R.W., along with KSUSA favorite Geno, and "Super E.Q." headed off deep into the underground for a soul session and that's just what they got....our boys hiked down aways, climbed down the cliff and paddled out....5-6' a little lumpy, but crankin'. 2 stand-ups out, one being old king local....he starts chirpin @ Geno first..."Fukkin'kneeboarders,bring a crowd"....Geno, who takes no sh#t from anyone responds" then maybe you should split, cause we ain't going no where and procedes to paddle circles around old king local and starts laughin'.Now a couple of years ago this same KOOK says the same crap to E.Q. and R.W.....And the boys start gettig all the set waves....overhead A-frames into long walls and bowls...all the nazzbos stayed inside out of there way....old king local, still grumpy, cussin', talkin' to himself lets 2 killer waves go by and Geno paddles over as the next peak sets up yellin "are you gonna go, are ya gonna go or hair out again" and this Kook gets launched, like someone throwing a baseball.....the Anti-Hero was rippin on his Blast, E.Q. tearin' it up on his Flashpoint and Geno getting his share on his parabolic quad fish....4 hours with the three of them dominating everyset.....nobody else came out to the outside peaks.....O.B./Cliffs Underground Soul Style......[/quote]Can I come back now, all the guys on white horses and sheets have left the hood
RW

Post by RW »

What Gene-O really said to the King Loc was..."then I guess it's time for you to leave".....this fu¢kin idgit just doesn't learn....everyone's got a name for him....Ramblin' Richard.....superfunkinfreakybro.....cosmic brotard....etc....the guy is nothing but a frickin' KOOK.

.......a few years back I had my pal Rip Bitchin" visitin' me from the Country. I take him to the same place. It's me, Rip...and the goddamned King Loc...and the King starts off with his usual BS. I'm on my tanker, and just paddlin' all around him, takin' whatever I want....Rip is gettin' the gem peelers inside....and the King is shut out entirely....

So on this one set I'm in far tooo deep for my tanker to make....but I'm not gonna let the King get the wave from the shoulder....so as the thing jacks over in this perfect mini-tube.....I drive my pig over the ledge.....drop to my knees on the nose....and do a double handed rail grab to pull myself into this perfect little barrel that encapsulates me and the three foot nose section of my stick for thirty yards..........

Rip goes ballistic at the move...the King eats $hit taking off behind me after I passed him and goes psycho....

We ignore him and do the BK on his sorry puffed up ass from here on out.......

.....again the King trys to gun me from the shoulder on another head high set wave.....I go over the ledge, set a rail on the nose and start to drive to the corner.....just as it's pitching out....I drop down..putting both knees over the nose and ride for twenty yasds in this perfectly cylindrical barrel.....guys are screaming from the next break down....guys who had been paddling out had stopped and were howling in the wind,....it was one of those shoulda, coulda, woulda, moments of unbelievable, once in a life time oportunities.....all I can remember is there were a lot of guys in my way from start to finish....and I plowed over every single one of them to pop out the end......

8)
shoulder huggin' chickens