Jack the ripper is Satin?
People say stand up and be counted.
We say get on your knees.
Jack Beresford
Legend (Contribution King!)

enough!

Post by Jack Beresford »

OK, enough already! Let's move on from this recycled thread. I'm no longer the ruthless killer I once was! I've mellowed with age and am no longer a serious threat. In fact, I've been thinking of moving down a division in the next contest. Maybe just cruise a little...

Thanks everyone...Greg, go back to your room...Jon it was Mickey D's if I won, Jack in the Box if I lost...thanks for sticking up for the Blacks guys Rooster...and Marc & Mike might just be rewarded with soft heats to open the world titles! The rest of yous - ten Hail Marys!

Jack
Greg Little
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by Greg Little »

Jack move down a division and cruise?? :shock:
Now thats a hoot :lol:
Mike Fernandez

Post by Mike Fernandez »

Never fear my friends, St. Michael is here! I have come to slay the devil! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

www.michaelfernandezphoto.com
Rocky Point/Black Rock
http://www.youtube.com/user/kneelocoveproduction
balzig777
Grom (25 or less posts to site)
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

Re: the devil speaks

Post by balzig777 »

Jack Beresford wrote:OK - enough with this devil worship! You guys just bought yourselves 10 to 15 years in the hot room downstairs. Thanks to Ed for some pretty creative and hilarious writing. Also thanks to Steeno for the props and the great times back in NZ at the '99 Worlds. I'll never forget the wiffle ball games and beer keg racing. Tom Linn (the ageless wonder) is a true inspiration who surfs even better now than he did 15 years ago. Keep at it! Wino - you rule! Bob: watch your back!

Now I need to get back to my daily prayers and helping little-old ladies cross the street. But remember: when the horn sounds it's "fight's on" and anything goes! :twisted:
Hey Jack I don't know what these guys mean cause every time you were at my shaping room you were real nice and respectful and all that stuff associated with good guys... how odd>
made on earth, if it aint you don't know where its made later..............balestar
Jack Beresford

tom

Post by Jack Beresford »

Tom - I never bite the hand that feeds! Thanks for digging up this old post - all in good fun (at least until the next heat starts).

Jack