The Mythology of the Surf God - HUEY !!!

Post'em here...

Moderator: Moderator

john -
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by john - »

life is but a dream - remember that row boat!

reality is a myth!!

AND

Headwax - when Huey's wrathful angel's all covered in kelp come to you You better hope faith over a lack of knowledge (that could have been attained by a studios and unweighting [light hearted] rigeur)) saves your cheeky ass

But not to leave you with out protection - in the manner of Indra you can weild a vajra (tibetan - dorje) as A thunderbolt - not that composite creations can harm ) they that dwell beyond mind

(THE PHILOSPHICAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ABSOLUTE IN HINDUISM & BUDDHISM IS TO BE RECOGNISED IN THE FACT THAT A VAJRA IS A PHYSICAL WEAPON IN THE FORMER WHILST IT SYMBOLISES A SPIRITUAL AND UNCHANCHING STATE IN THE LATTER)

- but they will find humour in your attempt and thus disolve laughing into the primordial expance of timeless awarness - leaving you some good waves for your trouble

yours

dorje
merely labled
K-man

HUEY

Post by K-man »

Whileyerrratttit

Could ya tell me how many angels can dance on the head of a pin :?: :lol: If not,I'll just have to ask joseph campbell-when I cross that river.Who knows, maybe the real huey will be there
Good reading,keep it up. :) [Yes,yes that also] :wink:

K
john -

Post by john - »

Once across that river - look for your future ma and pa - make sure they have good hearts and live near a point break - check for a kneeboard in the shed and ksusa bookmarked - lastly - if the women entwined in the embrace seems hot - your going to be born a male but if the father attracts your attention, your up for being a girl

from the abridged version of a surfers guide to "The Tibetan Book of the Dead" with inspirition drawn from "The Bardo Guide Book"

see you again and again and again and again and again and again.....till theres no one left who needs to see you smiling face to make it through the day :wink: :D
merely labled
surfhorn

Post by surfhorn »

As Joseph Campbell said, "Follow your bliss." If you're on this kneeboard site, then you are.

Upward and Onward, Junior Woodchucks!
kbing since plywood days
K-man

bliss

Post by K-man »

S-horn

An absolute gem,''follow your bliss''Read that and got the chicken-skin.forgot that-thanks for the reminder 8)

:)
Techno
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Some Thread ???

Post by Techno »

Well - Didn't that open up a can of worms ???

I, luckily -was only too young to experience the fog/haze of the 60's.

Glad to hear some of the yanks are taking up my magic Huey Prayer Ritual during the luls !!!

So how crowded will it become if everyone in the linup starts this little ritualup ???
All the constant splashing will attract the baitfish which will inturn attract the larger fish and the sharks.
These will devour the Esky Lids (Boogers) due to the fact that they look so much like turtles from below !!!
So thats got to be a bonus ???
But how do we start thining out the Mals and Standup's ???

I hope the piece of work that started this thread was enjoyed by all who managed to wade their way through to the end of it.

It was just something I stumbled on one night while trawling the internet.

Yes - Surfing originally came from Hawaii - and maybe so did Huey ???

Huey exists - in my flat spells and luls - he will always provide.
Just remember to never get too greedy.
Use Huey only as a last resort !!!
HAVE SPARE KIDNEY - WILL TRAVEL FOR SURF !!!