GETTING, ummm...OLDER : (

With the averge age of the kneeboarder these days this area should be used to post issues on health matters (surfer's ear, knee surgery, stretches, etc).

Moderator: Moderator

ScottMac
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by ScottMac »

Last edited by ScottMac on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
gene west

Post by gene west »

Hola hermanos- I just want to say thanks seems you guys have taken the heat off of me for my comments about the bugs! Also, that poster for my southern brothers event is great and I hope you guys have a great time.And since I can't resist stirring up the hornets nest- we boys from cali don't need a hall of fame- one way or another, we're all the progeny of Greenough- the only star!!!
geno
Beeline2.0

Post by Beeline2.0 »

Last edited by Beeline2.0 on Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gene west

progeny?

Post by gene west »

hey beeline-hows it in the o.c.?-IT STARTED WITH GEORGE! and as for Morey and his spongeboard- those are just toys- Morey sold out to Whamo-you can buy 'em at toys r us walmart and belong in the kiddie pool Way to go Morey - you made millions- and flooded almost every surf spot in the world with kooks ! Very few of them can surf or have a clue-apologies to Mike Stewart!
geno
red

Post by red »

Gene,
Personally i think the lids rule Pipe (Hawaii) - they do stuff there no surfer would even consider (aerials in the tube section). The boom in lids is going cold. Mags closing all over the place. I think we'll see a few young kneeboarders because of it. It'll help balance the "wisdom" of the established order.
gene west

spongeboarders

Post by gene west »

Hey Red-once those guys feel foam and glass under their knees, they'll return those rubber toys back to wal-mart-hope they kept their receits. How's the surf your way?
geno
red

Post by red »

Summer coming. As the swell drops so the action moves from the reefs to the beaches. Check out the pics of the Phillip Island contest on th KSA site for a view of what we "endure" at this time of the year.

Paddled out in sunlight the other morning. 1/2 hour later I'm the only guy out and the fog is so thick i can't see the beach. Surfed fun waves alone for 2 hours in the fog before anyone else ventured out "sight unseen".