Hey Kava, check this out.

With the averge age of the kneeboarder these days this area should be used to post issues on health matters (surfer's ear, knee surgery, stretches, etc).

Moderator: Moderator

KenM
Legend (Contribution King!)

Hey Kava, check this out.

Post by KenM »

KAVA

Post by KAVA »

heh heh might have to try some of that... they used to carry a kava drink at trader joes a couple years ago (grape+ kava eeww!). might have to mix some with the grogg. lately we have been adding coconut water to the mix so the ladies will drink more heh heh!

Mahalo!
"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air… "
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
6'1", dean cleary tri, 6'0 Flashpoint tri, 5'9 chuck dent (epoxy quad), 9' velzy (single fin triple stringer)
CONTIKI
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by CONTIKI »

Kava should not be used by anyone who has any liver problems. Consumers should consult their primary healthcare provider if they have a history of liver problems or suspect possible liver problems before using kava or continuing its use. Not for use by persons under 18 years of age, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Excessive use, or use with products that cause drowsiness, may impair your ability to operate a vehicle or heavy equipment.

Where do I sign up???

Kava, When do you have your "KAVA" gatherings.
I would like to try some for sleeping better.
*WAVES ARE OF THE ESSENCE*
5 SUMMER STORIES
surfhorn

Post by surfhorn »

Or erections lasting more than four hours.
kbing since plywood days
KevinJFina
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by KevinJFina »

Surfhorn:
Keep at it grandpa!!!!!!Hey when you going to hit the bu again-It has been a pretty marginal summer here but a few days at glass off had some moments of brilliance. Last mon( nothing last night) 4 people out at kiddie bowl swell filled in and 5-5.5 foot faces(not hawaiin-I wish...) Tahitian rules-good vibe. Cripple crusader and i hooked up thurs-fun again after the trust fund kids left. Stemple checked out the excavation-when you are down here give me a heads up-going to hit this eve after the winds and crowds get frustrated-hopefully a decent sesh. Skansand-howsitgoin?
Peace
Kevin
Kava I understand the rituals surrouding the goddess Hina had the Kava influence-enlighten-if you please(backto circle meets circle Dan i.e. I understood it to prolong) :lol:
KAVA

Post by KAVA »

or use with products that cause drowsiness, may impair your ability to operate a vehicle or heavy equipment
you shouldnt be opperating heavy equipment with or with out the kava unless you get her # 1st
Kava should not be used by anyone who has any liver problems. Consumers should consult their primary healthcare provider if they have a history of liver problems or suspect possible liver problems before using kava or continuing its use. Not for use by persons under 18 years of age, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Excessive use, .
Oh Contraire mi amigo of the kneelo kind. there is scientific evidence that different parts of the plant (Piper methysticum) have diffrent attributes. ever since the haole exploited the use of kava there has been an issue as to liver damage. but the fact of the matter is the leaves and stems contain alkeloids that do damage the liver. however the root and subterainian parts of the plant have shown not to contain alkeloids. since the leaf and stems make up most of the plant that is the parts made into kava supplements and concentrated 300X and put into capsules by those looking to make a profit. truth is the kava used in polynesian ceremonies is made from the root and is dried and diluted in water (yes yes it used to be chewed and spit into a bowl eew!). now kava in micronesia is a whole other thing and the process is totally diffrent.
>>http://kavaforum.org/

At our club (Huntington Beach Kava + Surfing Club, kavaclub.org) we drink kava more in the traditional sense from a wooden bowl (ta'noa) in coconut cups, served by a woman (tou'a) while sitting in a circle as we discuss this and that. what is said at the kava bowl stays at the kava bowl (unlike vegas). we mix every friday nite, however i am working this friday. anyone wanting to come mix should come over on the 17th (pm me) unlike other Kava clubs in the area (I know of 6 in orange county,CA) we are of all races and origin's. Best to go to the pa'langi/haole club like ours (not all polynesian) before going to a tongan/sa'moan/ fijian club(where they mix every night). The main rule if you visit our club is to treat the Tou'a (girl) and The property with respect. all are welcome 8)
"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air… "
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
6'1", dean cleary tri, 6'0 Flashpoint tri, 5'9 chuck dent (epoxy quad), 9' velzy (single fin triple stringer)
kidrock

Post by kidrock »

surfhorn wrote:Or erections lasting more than four hours.
also known as "Priapism"...

that's how I pick up on chicks at the bar...I tell them I suffer from priapism :wink: