melanoma

With the averge age of the kneeboarder these days this area should be used to post issues on health matters (surfer's ear, knee surgery, stretches, etc).

Moderator: Moderator

jim richardson
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by jim richardson »

Hey Willy,
Sorry that I had missed your posts. I hope your roller coaster ride is just winding around another turn. My wife has been on the same ride for going on eleven years and I have been there with her all the way. I wish I had a miracle for ya but all I can say is their working on it. My wife has had some limited success fighting this disease with antiangeogenisis drugs but this is not a cure. There have been mutiple doctors surgeries and drug combinations over the years. We have found a group at UCI Medical Center led by Dr. J.Freuhauf M.D. and they have been awesome. There are only so many choices out there. Keep your head on what is important to you. I mean take care of yourself first and remember the good stuff that happens and the good people that come in to your life everyday. If there is anyway I can help let me know. Just PM me. Good luck
Jack Beresford
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

willi

Post by Jack Beresford »

Willi,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I've really enjoyed your posts on this site and sincerely hope there are many more to come! Keep the faith!

Jack
KEL

Post by KEL »

OK Headwax..............Wili. That story from a while back brought tears... I cant even see the stupid screen for this post. I agree with one of the other post about lots of positive thoughts and prayers to zap those cancer dudes.... Wili, my thoughts , prayers and happy thoughts are with you!!! KEL