super glue

With the averge age of the kneeboarder these days this area should be used to post issues on health matters (surfer's ear, knee surgery, stretches, etc).

Moderator: Moderator

Peaches
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

super glue

Post by Peaches »

as told to me by Geno...."Surfin' Catbox,solid 6' top to bottom tubes,minus tide,knee deep water...got drilled into the bottom and my board shot back @me nailin' me in the temple and breakin' off a piece of my fin, spilt me open, one of the crew says Sutures!!!. I race home wash it out good, pack it full of an anti-biotic, super glue it closed and back into the water for 3 more hours...did I mention it was 6' top to bottom tubes and not a kook kord in site....superglue works in a pinch, but burns like hell!!!! " as told to me by Geno
kidrock
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by kidrock »

I love Catbox...I just hate walking out to it. :evil:
Masons
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by Masons »

Lol ya I've used superglue plenty of times for a variety of injuries, the most memorable being a 40+ mph fall downhill skateboarding..

The whole crew down there sounds a lot like the old wedge crew. Great watermen and great people with lots of color.. Can't wait to get back down to newport for the summer, ladies and south swells.. mmm
cali_chick

Post by cali_chick »

just don't sniff it. 8)
~a simple girl with simple passions; hand me my board, get out of my way.~