Knee Surgery On Wednesday

With the averge age of the kneeboarder these days this area should be used to post issues on health matters (surfer's ear, knee surgery, stretches, etc).

Moderator: Moderator

tango storm
Grom (25 or less posts to site)
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

Knee Surgery On Wednesday

Post by tango storm »

HAVING TIGER WOODS SURGERY ON WEDNESDAY! If any one has had orthoscopic knee surgery lately, can I expect to be back in the water by August 1? My miniscus is torn as well as my HCL? not my ACL. I did it playing tennis of all things. I am being told one week on crutches. Another week to do regular things. Than 2 more weeks after that for any thing sports related. It is looking like sometime in early August. Getting old can be unpleasant! If anyone has insight it would be appreciated! Thanks
Doc Turbo
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by Doc Turbo »

Sorry no medical insight, but best wishes on the operation and rapid and complete recovery for you...
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by gumby »

OK lets back up Tiger is having his ACL repaired. You'r HCL??? Depending on how much cleaning they do I would say another two weeks :cry: Range of motion is the key. Your diet will have a big effect. Work the rest of your body while you recover. Get off the pain meds ASAP :) .
To do what I want to do
I have to do what have to do

Craig