Mutiny injured.

With the averge age of the kneeboarder these days this area should be used to post issues on health matters (surfer's ear, knee surgery, stretches, etc).

Moderator: Moderator

Jack Beresford
Legend (Contribution King!)

TB

Post by Jack Beresford »

So glad to hear the news so far about Tom's prospects for a full recovery! Let's all focus positive thoughts in Tom's direction. And I don't think Ed should have to buy a beer for the rest of the year!

Jack
BillL
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by BillL »

You go Tom!!! This isn't the first time Tom has dealt with adversity, I hope it's the last. I think an apt nickname would be the Terminator because you can't keep a good man down. Tom is one of my heros, always humble and inspiring. My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery buddy.
Much love,
Bill
Steeno
Legend (Contribution Guru)
Legend (Contribution Guru)

Post by Steeno »

Big Love Tom, shocked me when i first read this. get well bro
http://legless.tv/

dad
coach
godfather
alfredo zavala

Post by alfredo zavala »

Really glad you are better bro. I thank God for his angels to help you in this time of need. He's got you in HIS hands. :)
stevea

Mutiny Injured

Post by stevea »

Great to hear your in recovery mode .I really enjoyed talking with you in P I you are a great ambassador for Americans everywhere ,Surfing and most of all Kneeboard Surfing ,get fit and get ripping
and huge kudos to you ED must have torn you apart to see your buddy like that your a champion
tom nova
Grom (25 or less posts to site)
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

Post by tom nova »

Get better soon tom.
KenM

Post by KenM »

Tom, best wishes on a speedy recovery and return to the line up. Big Ed = HERO.
Captain Kneemo fan club

Post by Tom Linn »

Whoa, I've been out of town on business and just learned what happened to Tom. Great news to hear he will get better. Can the beard be woven into a neck brace? That is the buring question.

No seriously, Tom is a great ambassador for the sport as seen by the outpouring of suport and love for him on this site. Thanks to Ed for being alert and on it. Many people would have missed the signs.

Get well soon brother. Our hearts and prayers are with you.
Mike Fernandez

Post by Mike Fernandez »

Tom's looking much better today, he's out of ICU, and eating lunch. He's smiling, and his awesome sister has been there the whole time.
He is surrounded with surfing magazines.
While he was eating, I stole half his grilled cheese sandwich, it's not like he is able to catch me or anything. :lol:
Just kidding, he couldn't eat his whole meal. We were conspiring on how to write this funny post. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kenny and Rick walked in, and things turned serious as Tom and Kenny shared each others experience with their similar injuries.
I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

www.michaelfernandezphoto.com
Rocky Point/Black Rock
http://www.youtube.com/user/kneelocoveproduction
frog

Post by frog »

Wow just saw that Tom was hurt!!! :shock: Get well soon and listen to your doctor. My prayers are with you and your family...keep us posted..from all kneelo at County Line..
evans
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by evans »

Hope you heal quickly Tom! Sucks that you got hurt, but how was that barrel?! There were some bombs that day! Nice work Ed! Cheers!
Casey Patelski

Post by Casey Patelski »

Wow, I've been in bed since Sunday with Strep Throat and didnt even know about the accident. I was so scared reading all the posts and felt better as they evolved into a successful recovery from surgery. Chuck I'm gona bonk ya, you never called me to tell me. As long as Tom is recovering and mending thats all that matters. My prayers are with you Tom and your family. God speed kneelo! Casey Patelski
COVE PADS,KneeloLab 6-0PoisonDart DeanCleary 3x Cncav Roundtail 5Fin, 6-0 PoisonDart Infinity 3x Cncav Pintail 3 Fin, Blast 5-9StubVector Swallow Quad, 5-9Vartanian Poison Dart 3x Cncav PinTail 3fin, 6-0Flashpoint DoubleBump Swallow & 5-10 WingPin 3fins.
Bob Gove

mutiny injured

Post by Bob Gove »

This makes me take pause and be thankful that we can do the things we do, and appreciate the health we have, because you never know when something like this can change your whole life. I'm so glad to hear Tom's prognosis is good, and the outpouring of love and support is unprecedented on this site. Tom has touched peoples' lives in many parts of the world, and we all hope he returns to the lineup soon to continue his escapades. Best wishes for a speedy recovery Tom.
Jon Manss

Post by Jon Manss »

I hear you Bob this has been on my mind all day. Our lives get shorter as our loves grows stronger, go figure.
MWROBERTSON

Tom

Post by MWROBERTSON »

Saw Tom in the hospital late yesterday. When I arrived, he was resting and his sister was there to watch over him. We had a nice conversation and he seemed to be doing well. He is in a lot of pain, but they are managing that. Soon, his wife Jennifer and his daughters showed up. Some really funny stories were told. We were all laughing. :lol: It was good to see Tom and his family in good spirts. For a moment there, it seemed as if we all forgot where we were and what the situation was.

With Tom's supportive family, friends and his positive mental position, I bet he has a slow yet sloid recovery. 8)