cramps

With the averge age of the kneeboarder these days this area should be used to post issues on health matters (surfer's ear, knee surgery, stretches, etc).

Moderator: Moderator

john -
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by john - »

dorje wrote:k-man traction pads sounds good to me - a cultural exchange developing into a common language Wink

Hey Darcy - interested in your turning style (hips, shoulder) in terms of rail and fin turning arguments - where do you kneel on your board -

dorje - the curious

k-man this all ended up under sunscreen about half a day ago :oops:

i need a holiday

Nov - is that to say u wear em in big waves?

Headwax - i worked out the quote box :idea:
merely labled
neilo
Grom (25 or less posts to site)
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

Post by neilo »

A legrope gets snapped and a fat kneelo has a long swim in. How good are flippers?
surfhorn

Post by surfhorn »

Fet kneelos?!!! Dang, someone has been watching me going over the falls at Sewer Peak!
kbing since plywood days
surfhorn

Post by surfhorn »

Fat kneelos?!!! Dang, someone has been watching me going over the falls at Sewer Peak!
kbing since plywood days
DrStrange

Post by DrStrange »

Whoa! What a beating.. Surfhorn went over the falls twice on that one :lol:
K-man

SEWER PEAK

Post by K-man »

Surfhorn,

A lot ''nicer'' going over the falls these days no :?:Especially the fact that the sewer peak got it"s name for a reason :roll: Remember My first trip there and I'll never forget the numerous ''brown trout''flying out of that malestrom :evil:

K.
Nov
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by Nov »

dorje wrote:
dorje wrote:k-man traction pads sounds good to me - a cultural exchange developing into a common language Wink

Hey Darcy - interested in your turning style (hips, shoulder) in terms of rail and fin turning arguments - where do you kneel on your board -

dorje - the curious

k-man this all ended up under sunscreen about half a day ago :oops:

i need a holiday

Nov - is that to say u wear em in big waves?

Headwax - i worked out the quote box :idea:
I do indeed.
surfhorn

Post by surfhorn »

K-Man - The 'first' Sewer Peak is what is called First Peak today. And today's Sewer Peak used to be called Outsides.

Oh, yeah. The sewer outfall pipe would bubble up goodies right in the impact zone. They finally closed that down in 1972-74. A lot of guys used to sit there in the winter months since it was so much warmer......
If you have ever gone through a winter with only a set of sleeves under a short john then.............
kbing since plywood days
john -

Post by john - »

hey Nov

very impressive quote box in quote box work :wink: Imagine being tubed in a tube - dreaming in a dream me thinks!

if i was gunna take the flippers off id be more likely to do it in bigger waves as i figure their easier to get onto without the extra push - where as small waves seem to need more for the pump to get onto - on the other hand, a bit of flipper action when a 5 to 6ft wall needs to be paddled over rather than being caught inside makes sense - ah the complexities

your shout

dorje
merely labled
K-man

FLIPPERS TO POO PIPES

Post by K-man »

surfhorn,
That clears up the foggy memory,1st peak-sewer-outside,it's all a blur of many good years.Probably quite a few people we know in common going back to the sixties.Won't bore the crew with all that stuff maybe in the future.
One name though-Don golden :?: rode the old canvas kayak,remember seeing pics of the guy riding some decent waves.So between you and john manns our historical facts will be well covered 8)

K