Promised Land

This area is for posting short video clips.

Moderator: Moderator

Man O' War
Legend (Contribution King!)

Promised Land

Post by Man O' War »

W.G. Facenda

Post by W.G. Facenda »

That was soooo good! 8)
frencho
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by frencho »

I love Brian Conley's videos. I bought "My eyes won't dry". Siiiiiiiick!!!!!
skansand

inspiration.

Post by skansand »

Brianconley is one of my favorite surfers.....his style is that somewhat of Tom Currens exept he airs once in a while.....i bought 'my eyes wont run dry' the week it came out.....SUCH a good movie.....he surfs triple overhead puerto escondido on a 5'3 "pocket rocket"..... he has a helmet cam made by his brother along with one he places on his board looking forward on the nose,looking back on the nose,looking forward on the tail and looking back into the barrel on the tail.....big inspiration for the kind of footage i wanna shoot....he has the SICKEST truck he calls the Hurricane Hunter.......hes hardcore vegan and dropped out of competitive surfing to surf breaks in chile and mexico whenever he wants pretty much.....his movie has some great BOx in austrailia,teahupoo, abreojos and mazatlan...he also surfs that close-breaking point wave in polynesia that donavon frankenreiter surfs in 'islands in the stream'......his friend does all the music in his movies so you wont recognise any of the soundtrack...but when you buy the movie you get the soundtrack cd with it...some trippy ass music....great barrel rides and great vibes....go out and get this video!!!! the first time i watched it i brought my bodyboard out and layed on it watching the tv....best mind-surf i ever had.......theres also an art show in the extras along with an offroad baja -race....
Tide is the master, tide can be a disaster...-Dub side of the Moon