Not KBing....but.....

This area is for posting short video clips.

Moderator: Moderator

rick mottola
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by rick mottola »

that guy's riding a surftech plank. look closely, no stringer :roll:
Last edited by rick mottola on Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarcyM
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by DarcyM »

dm

"Push the button, Max!"
gene west

boogie boards

Post by gene west »

Here we go.....Granted,the guy in the video rips, and nobody can touch Mike Stewart...but let's get real...boogie boards are toys. Thats right, toys!!! I know this because they are sold in TOY stores,Wal-mart,k-mart, toy's are us,etc. Tom Morey sold his rights to Wham-o,a Toy company...He made millions and flooded almost every surf spot in the world with a bunch of kooks, most without any ocean skills, trying to do helicopters and all kinds of tricks-TRICKS ARE FOR KIDS-put 'em back in the kiddie pool,get 'em out of the line-up-and out of my way!!!!lot's of love,geno
geno
skansand

Post by skansand »

gene, i love those toys
kneelingbro, that some sweet 10th st showing some surfable days
darcy, more sweet 10th and Lovers in cabo showing some surfable days,when its like that and 8' its incredable
and surfhorn , thankyou for that sweet photo and website, love those lapslides...
Tide is the master, tide can be a disaster...-Dub side of the Moon
gene west

skimming

Post by gene west »

Martin-skimboarding has nothing to do with riding a kneeboard. the only thing in common is with the new design of skimboards is perhaps their outline and wing concept but traditionally they were just round pieces of plywood.And true the grommets rip them in the shorebreak at windansea and marine st,but i do not see them as an influence,kneeboarders have always used their rails......geno
geno
skeg
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by skeg »

Smokin Rock wrote:board specific elitism is lame
Guess I'm no purist either. Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks in diff'rent conditions, I guess. [Was actually searching this site for the movie Back to the Beach when I stumbled across this thread.] Call me a snake-in-the-grass if you wish but nowadays, with my dicky knee, my forte is more bodyboarding. Turbo make a stand-up specific bodyboard. Tried it and couldn't work it prone. Maybe I'm not good enough because online at SurferMag message boards there's something about surfing on hard-plastic fast-food trays... "000 doesn't know what he's talking about...mcdonalds trays way outperform taco bell trays!"
Masons

Post by Masons »

Bring it back from the dead or what?
KneeBumps

Post by KneeBumps »

spongers here in MD are some of the best in the world- mind blowing drops and tube rides, def not kooks. riding waves is riding waves, I give respect where respect is due
"All I want in this life of mine is some good clean fun
All I want in this life and time is some hit and run"
Lowell George