Don't to take drugs if watch you this video -

This area is for posting short video clips.

Moderator: Moderator

Riq dekneelo
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by Riq dekneelo »

Ho Headwax, big fun for birthday frolics, Obviously you had a good time on the b'day after the screaming died away. :D well done welcome to the next half.
Love the movie :lol: Are you at Dudley or some other mushy factory?
:roll: Enjoy the gardening
cheers,
Riq
Riq de(Carvalho) Kneelo
change the only constant or the board is not the limitation
Mike Fernandez
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by Mike Fernandez »

Great movie HW, I really enjoyed it, great surfing.
Hapy birthday, long live the guy with the weird eyes! :D
I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

www.michaelfernandezphoto.com
Rocky Point/Black Rock
http://www.youtube.com/user/kneelocoveproduction
mutiny

Post by mutiny »

8) happy bday headwax nice film! i enjoyed the intro audio.. who is the band that plays at the begining of your movie?
good surfing too.
tom
frankfqr

B-day

Post by frankfqr »

I think it's official now, you can refer to yourself as an antique :wink: Happy B-day Mr. Wax......
ScottMac

Post by ScottMac »

Last edited by ScottMac on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Headwax.

Post by Headwax. »

Hello :)

Frankfqr Thanks for the antique status. I watched am add on TV last night for Australian pensioner's insurance. It was aimed at the 50 and up racket......

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhh :) And yesterday, well .... a young lady offered to help me up the steps of the bus but I was okay except the end of my walking frame got stuck in the string loop I use to hold me hearing aid in place .......

Mutiny its The Sunny Boys! a classic ozzie band from the eighties ??? I'm bad for not saying on the video !!!

Thanks Mike for the wishes! I appreciate you enjoyed the surfing.

And Riq, well I'm grovelling at Redhead. The surf was abhorrent. One footsurfer came out and we both agreed we were severely desperate. But he went in after ten minutes .... no stamina :)

Other places Boomerang - severely crowded. There were another eight guys out one day.The next day Celito. I made my wife walk halfway down the beach to get away from the three guys who were out. :)

One guy came down and shared the break for about half an hour. It's not so crowded since the predator with the exoskelton took a bite out of one of the locals a few weeks ago.

I didn't tell the missus till we went home about the recent shark attack .....

and Scott

no trouble with the wetty. It's skin tight... already shows off my beer belly beautifully :(

cheers
john -

Post by john - »

its worth tracking down any Sunny Boys recordings...very good drive to surf/search music
Steeno
Legend (Contribution Guru)
Legend (Contribution Guru)

Post by Steeno »

i must have seen the SunnyBoys live 20 times.......alltime Aussie music 8)
http://legless.tv/

dad
coach
godfather
Riq dekneelo

Post by Riq dekneelo »

As before, you're a legend, my brother Danzo surfs Redhead regularly but on his feet.
The coast north of newie was fav haunt, as a mate had a house at cape hawke and my uncle used to manage sandbar caravan park. I did see boomerang scored a gong in the tracks best 100 waves in Oz, I always found those rocks half down the point a surprise.....

amping up for a big couple of days, cyclones coming...... :D :shock: some might swell might even get to newie
Riq de(Carvalho) Kneelo
change the only constant or the board is not the limitation
Headwax.

Post by Headwax. »

Dorje and Steenos .... great band the Sunnyboys ... even better than the confectionary ;)

You're a lucky man Steenos!

Riq never surfed Boomerang till the day after my birthday.

Got there late, checked it out on the south end where those rocks were, wind howling nor east pushing the whole beach into the south end, so there was an interesting rip along the side of the rocks (river rip) and no-one else around so I thought... err it's one of these places where I'll just hang around in the shorey in case I get taken out around the point by the sweep .... So I paddle out, and straight away get dragged out in the rip where there's a classic right hander hitting the sweep and standing up on itself in a really sucky take off, standing up and bowling right on those strange rocks ... I was a bit sheepish on the takeoff at first (one sideways stroke half way down the face) My wife watched me get about eight classic waves, ... so she heads back for the camera and when she gets back twenty mins later tide had filled up the sweep had changed and the rights had all but vanished into a closeout.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh :)

Boomerang very tidal, very rippy, very interesting :)

PIC: the walk to the "secret spot"