Hot Behind-The-Boat Kneeboarding Video

This area is for posting short video clips.

Moderator: Moderator

Scott
Legend (Contribution King!)

Hot Behind-The-Boat Kneeboarding Video

Post by Scott »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRWyxIuVdbo

Some crazy tricks here, as well as the ability to absorb incredible crunching impact to the back and knees.

I'd love to see these guys give wave riding on kneeboards a try, or imagine them towing in on outer reef waves somewhere! They're really used to the catching air and bouncing around!!

Course it takes a long, long time to build the wave knowledge in huge waves to know how to surf them right...
rick carne
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by rick carne »

Yeah! we do that at the river behind my jetboat most of the summer. its a whole different kinda riding and your right about the impact! once I got such big air and on the impact pinched the nerve in my leg and had drop foot for a month! its a whole different world getting draged rather than freefalling into a turn! imagine dropping into a wave at 30+ mph! thats pretty freakin fast! altho I have riden a " tow kneeboard" in surf what a crazy session that was!... no drive outa the bottom! not to mention the "Hey whata ya doin?!! Rick!! hahaha!........
GRAYMAN
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by GRAYMAN »

rick carne wrote:Yeah! we do that at the river behind my jetboat most of the summer. its a whole different kinda riding and your right about the impact! once I got such big air and on the impact pinched the nerve in my leg and had drop foot for a month! its a whole different world getting draged rather than freefalling into a turn! imagine dropping into a wave at 30+ mph! thats pretty freakin fast! altho I have riden a " tow kneeboard" in surf what a crazy session that was!... no drive outa the bottom! not to mention the "Hey whata ya doin?!! Rick!! hahaha!........
Hello.

I'm new to the forum.

Anyway, I was kinda thinking about the tow surfing-kneelo style thing. Do you have any footage/pics? I'd love to see that.

Cheers

G
gumby

Post by gumby »

My back hurts after watching that.

Was that guys name Skippy?

:P
To do what I want to do
I have to do what have to do

Craig
Jack Beresford

air

Post by Jack Beresford »

I think we ought to pool our money for some type of exchange: we'll send the Simpson brothers to some Florida river for a month and they'll send us a couple river dudes to try their stuff at Aussie Pipe (or some suitable ramp).

Cool stuff.
Jack Beresford