dolphins

This area is for posting short video clips.

Moderator: Moderator

offroadbob
Local (More than 25 post)

dolphins

Post by offroadbob »

dolphins at blacks... i like the synchronized "blast thru the lips"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp3xxfXJ ... r_embedded
badknees1
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

dolphins

Post by badknees1 »

I always wondered why they always look like they are smiling.
AM_Glass

Post by AM_Glass »

They should have pulled into the closeout barrel. Or blasted the lip, or something... (kidding, of course.)
It could be worse, I could be in Oakla-homa.
skeg

so long, and thanks for all the fish

Post by skeg »

General myth: dolphins can/do protect humans from sharks. Erm...

There was this one time a pod (American: "bunch") of dolphins slowly flippered through this line-up I was in. Of the dozens of guys and gals out there strewn past the breakers across hundreds of metres on a clean small day, not one of us reached out to touch them, even though the dolphins nearly brushed us, repeatedly - deliberately.

(the Dolphin Murders 2004 TV doco)

I've seen novice boarders, PWC riders and non-boarding swimmers intentionally drift towards dolphins (sometimes) to the point where they are over and nudging into the dolphins - deliberately.
K-man
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by K-man »

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2004 ... 41124.html

Today, stories about dolphins saving humans from drowning or sharks are fairly common. In near drownings, dolphins push humans to the surface. During shark attacks, dolphins protect victims by surrounding them.Such a save occurred last August off Monterey, Calif., when dolphins approached a surfer being attacked by a great white shark. The shark had lunged and bitten the man three times when dolphins encircled him. This, he thought, kept the shark at bay while he swam to shore