The history of Peter Crawford

This forum is for discussion on people who have left the kneeriding community a better sport and fraternity because of their contributions and presence...

Moderators: Moderator, Jack Beresford

randiego
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by randiego »

randiego wrote:After this, I've got to see "Ocean Rythyms"... anyone know if it will be made available in NTSC? :?: :?:
I got my answer, after an email exchange with the filmaker (Steve Core). The DVD as distributed is multi-format and region-free, which is great news. He'd had PT distribute a few in SoCal recently and nobody reported any problems.

This thing is chock full of some great old-school nuggets. 8)

Anyone want to join me in getting a copy? Send me a PM. Mr. Core is willing to include a few in a package to save postage, and the exchange rate to $USD is pretty favorable right now... :P

He was stoked to hear from a kneeboarder in the States, and that his film had been mentioned here.
"Tomorrow is a promise to no one."
hart

PC

Post by hart »

:)

Steve Core had much respect for PC as did Peter, for Steve

Cronulla and Dee Why have always had mutuality..

:P

Sharks and Eagles :oops:

Hey Gav? your next footy shout, huh :?:

Regards from Sydney

hart et all

:idea:
"Mary Mary, Mother Mother,

You and me and..

God the Father.."

Richard Butler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a7TPaQV4zo
stonefish
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

fin shui

Post by stonefish »

after further review of the first entry i see i strayed from the theme. i tend to ramble, back to PC , bud i think i saw the article in SJ , nice write up, leaves alot to think about.
budgie

photos

Post by budgie »

Can anyone answer the art of photography and cinematography / kneeboard links.

PC - Photography
GG - Cinematography
SF - Cinematography
SB - Photography (Steen Barnes)
RS - Photography (Rob Slater)
WAKA - Photography (Adam umm momentary lapse)
MF - Photography (Mike Fernandez)
ross

back to PC

Post by ross »

GB,
Not really sure how the little list above fits into the history of PC :?:

I'm not having a go at anyone, but I think that even some of the blokes on that list would prefer to go about their business quietly and do not feel as though they are quite ready to be rubbing shoulders with our "immortals"( living or dead).

There needs to be a clear distinction between actual legends and people who may one day be seen that way. The internet unfortunately, dilutes the line between the two, in turn it diminishes the status of true achivers. Everyone is famous now just like Warhol predicted hey?

Kneeboarding has a disproportionate amount of megastars considering it's population. :roll: :lol:

and if we are gonna refer to people by their initials they should at least be well known by that monniker otherwise you need to put their actual name in brackets behind it and that, is just more typing to get through. :lol:

RIP PC 8)