The Passing of Man O' War

This forum is for discussion on people who have left the kneeriding community a better sport and fraternity because of their contributions and presence...

Moderators: Moderator, Jack Beresford

Stanley
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by Stanley »

Hi Scott , I don’t know you or your brother but your both my brothers in Christ,

Isn’t it AWESOME how GOD had chosen you two to be brothers by birth before the beginning of creation. Knowing one day you were both going to be reunited back to him through the love of his son, The Lord Jesus Christ.

I stand in agreement with what CaptKneemo wrote in his post. Those beautiful AWESOME words. Amen A men Amen

I pray for blessing’ peace , love and protection of GOD to fall on You and your family while you are all mourning now and for the future by the presents and power of his Holy Spirit and in the name of Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 1:3-5
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. 5For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows.

Scott I’m thinking of your brothers name and it makes me smile “ Man O War” and yes he was a mighty mighty warrior. He did so much damage to the Satan’s kingdom snatching many from the gates of hell, saving soles for Christ, causing great celebrations in heaven

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Scott I’ve been thinking of the glorious journey Mark has just taken. This scripture will give a bit of a reflection

Hebrews 8:5New International Version (NIV)
5 They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy(A) and shadow(B) of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned(C) when he was about to build the tabernacle: “See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.”[a](D)

This earth is only a shadow; it has no depth and is boring compared to eternity in heaven. And if the feature of this earth gives us joy how much more the intense beauty of heaven.

For those of you reading this post heaven isn’t about sitting on a cloud with a few cherubs flying around, its being reunited with a Father that loves you and gave his sons life to save you and he wants to give you so much more.

James 1:17Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Every good thing we do on earth was first invented by God in heaven .eg SURFING!!

I can imagine when Mark passed that he had a few waring and ministering angels waiting with him that God had assigned to him all his life and the excitement and anticipation he had meeting his Saviour The King of Kings Jesus Christ.

As he is smiling and laughing with his celestial hosts while transporting him through time and space to the Kingdom of heaven and as he got to the pearly gates he notices intense bright light.

There he is with tears of love and Joy as Jesus hugs him as says well done my good and faithful servant. He is overwhelmed with the intensity of Gods love flowing through heaven. The colour spectrum is far more superior and he is amazed at what he can see touch and smell.

Jesus says to Mark come I want you to meet your family, ancestors. And the friends you brought to me. Mark is over whelmed as heaven is celebrating his coming and is full of so much joy, realising The Kingdom of heaven is throwing him the greatest party he has ever seen.

Then after this Jesus leads him to a big beautiful home set on a cliff top overlooking a bay that is the most beautiful land scape he has ever seen.

This is your home Mark. Mark is so overwhelmed Lord how did you know I’ve always dreamed to have a home like this to share with my family and friends.

The Father and I really love you and want to give you your hart’s desire, besides we wanted to give you more than you could ever imagine.

Jesus hands Mark a white glowing tunic and a beautiful golden and jewel encrusted crown of salvation “Hear mark change into this, it represents sanctification and holiness I’m about to take you to a banquet at my Fathers house. Your Father hes been mourning for you for so long since the time you were placed in your mothers whom he has really missed you.

After Mark got changed Jesus took Mark to the gold glowing city of God, it shone of every precious gem stone, it looked a hundred miles from Marks house but they were there with in a second.

Mark was shaking with intense excitement at meeting his Father. Jesus took him in to the Throne room where he could see the Father seated in his throne it was so bright with singing rejoicing and worshiping from the angels and saints. The anointing and love was so thick he noticed the amazing rainbow with more colours than we have on earth , WOW that is so intense.

Mark just collapsed under the anointing of God . God says to Mark. My beloved wonderful son I’ve been waiting for you for so long I’ve really really missed you welcome home where there is no sickness or death no rejection or hate. as God hugged him he said Come I’m dining with you tonight my son good and faithful servant.

After having the most intense loving joyous party with God the Father Son and Holy Spirit, the heavenly hosts, family and friends Jesus took Mark back to his house.

“Mark I’ve got something to show you” Jesus hands Mark the most AWESOME crafted flex spoon Kneeboard he has ever seen. I’ve made this for you and I will be surfing with you today.

Mark was so stoked that not only did he have the greatest board ever made but the King of Kings was going to surf with him.
They walked down to the bay from Marks house along a track made of the purist gold dust the stones you kicked along the path were precious gems without any imperfections.

The flowers and grasses were singing songs of praise while walking down to the beach. The animals would stop to talk and greet you. And you could understand what they could say. It would just put the biggest grin on your face.

As Mark got to the shore line with Jesus he was over whelmed with the headland which had a right and left hand point that ran for over a mile.
Looking out at the Sapphire sea it was the most beautiful site Mark had ever seen. Jesus smiled at him and jokingly said are you coming out to participate or are you going to be a spectator. Mark turns and says catch me if ya can.

Mark realised not only were the conditions the most perfect he ever experienced, all he had to do was to think about the size of the wave he wanted to surf and it would pop up.

Mark and Jesus were going tube for tube and turn for turn the whales dolphins and sea life were cheering them on. The surfing was intense and the barrels were long. He was Just laughing and giggling with his Saviour having the greatest surf he has ever experienced.
RIP
Scott I’m looking forward to the day I meet Mark and surf with him in heaven and hopefully he has sussed out all the secret surf spot to show me when I get there.
God bless you and your family Scott

Ps. For those of you reading this there is some AWESOME stories on near death experiences at this site: http://www.heavenvisit.com/

:D
Chris Buscemi

God Speed

Post by Chris Buscemi »

I am so sorry to hear about your brother's death. I did not have the pleasure of knowing him but I always enjoyed reading his posts. I know that he was well respected, well loved and will be missed by all. Condolence my friend and thank you for sharing such great memories and pictures.

Chris Buscemi
If I say its safe to surf this beach Captain, then its safe to surf this beach. I mean I'm not afraid to surf this place, I'll surf this whole f@cking place!
Smokin Rock
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by Smokin Rock »

Hey Scott,
Deepest condolences on your loss. I always enjoyed your Brother's posts and your memorial here made me smile and tugged at my heart 8)
No doubt the world was a better place with Mark in it and poorer with his passing.
"This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before." Butt-head
Scott

Post by Scott »

Thanks for all your very kind comments--this means a lot to me.

After Mark's passing, I'm amazed at some of the stuff emailed to me that one of his sons found on his computer hard drive and jump drive; stuff I've heard about but never actually seen, such as his own free-wheeling (though accurate to the text) paraphrase of the whole Gospel of John (all 21 chapters) plus the books of Galatians and Colossians in their entirely--a work he was trying to get published--about 50 insightful or hilarious limericks he made up for friends on all sorts of occasions, some longer poetry dedicated to my parents, etc. Priceless stuff to me now.

Sorry, nothing yet found venturing into new areas of flex spoon design!

It's amazing how you sometimes learn so much more about a person after they've left this side of reality...[/u]
I'm not influenced by the past; I change it!