Lou Boren

This forum is for discussion on people who have left the kneeriding community a better sport and fraternity because of their contributions and presence...

Moderators: Moderator, Jack Beresford

eqKneelo
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by eqKneelo »

Simon-
I'm trying, Bro... I SWEAR!
It is so hard to record stuff without having to pay a bunch of money or having the producers try to steal the rights.
I have been playing with these guys I like a lot, so now I just have to find a good studio and knock out a few songs.
Can't wait to see you new flick... I've had NOW&THEN playing on a loop.
Take care,
EQ
stemple

Post by stemple »

I am fairly new to kneeboarding, having started around 1999. I had heard stories about a kneeboarder being killed at Asilomar. To this day every time I paddle out at the Asilomar (twice) I have thought about that incident.

It is testament to how tight this community is that I can now know who that person was but also get a sense of the person and how he touched some of the people I know.

Rest in peace Lou

Post by Guest »

I went to school with Lou at Torrance High and we graduated in 1975. We weren't really close but we knew each other by name. I pretty much ran into him frequently at his sisters friends house.

He was always a cool guy, very laid back. He preferred to spend more time at the beach or in the friends garage. When I heard about the attack, I couldn't believe it was the same guy I went to school with. Just too sad.