Romo's new boards

Use this area to post info on new boards or looking for a new shape. Not a design forum though...

Moderator: Moderator

maxb
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

Romo's new boards

Post by maxb »

It seems that my friend and loooonnnng time local shaper,Ron Romanosky has decided to go along with what most of the kneeboard community has been ordering for awhile now.
He has started making boards a little longer and with the fins pushed forward similar in position to Buddy's Blasts, with his own twist of course.
I have not gotten one yet( yet ). But he put a few stock boards in Froghouse for all to see ( and purchase ). Go see them and lets hear what you think. He has pics on his facebook page.
He has tri's , quad's , and 5 boxes available.
Max
kbing newport
Fossil Man
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by Fossil Man »

Good for Ron ! Max do you know if he's going to increase the available width on ordered boards past his limit of 23'' (I think), and do single/double concaves ?
Kneeboarding since 1976; always searching for the ultimate sled, always in awe and grateful for the work of master craftsmen, Romanosky, Frye, Cleary, Mc Cray, Timpone, Ballestar, Minami, Hart.
KEL

Post by KEL »

I just might have to call him!
kbk66
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by kbk66 »

just put some pics of those boards in the album
Carl.E

Post by Carl.E »

Romo put this up on facebook

Ron Romanosky If you go to the Froghouse mention to TK Brimer( proud and pugilistic owner of this authentic surf shop) that Oprah Winfrey recommended the Froghouse and get a 50% discount on any board in these pics or on any single item at this only-of-its-kind surf shop.
kid borracho
stonefish

rons riders

Post by stonefish »

I like what he has shaped from the photos ,ill check out the froghouse to inspect the new romo's. nice to have more and more shapers doing more kneeboards. Rons glass ons are unreal as well, choose wisely