Looking to rent a kneeboards in Maui

Use this area to post info on new boards or looking for a new shape. Not a design forum though...

Moderator: Moderator

brmmoore
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

Looking to rent a kneeboards in Maui

Post by brmmoore »

Anyone know of a place to rent a kneeboards in Maui? Most of the surf shops haven't seen one in years. Delta air wants $300 round trip......thanks!
Bruzer

Post by Bruzer »

Try the World-Wide KB Bank thread in the Travel section forum on this site. If that doesn't pan out, it's maybe $35-50 each way to have a board shipped inter-Island, maybe someone has a good used board on another Island for sale or hire. And FedEx regular delivery would be the cheapest way to get your new board back to N. America. If you have enough lead time, FedEx 7-day delivery to Maui and back would avoid the massive pickpocket job Delta wants to subject you to.
day
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by day »

Thinning my quiver. Selling kneeboard on Maui for great price. If you like it, you can buy it, surf it and ship it home for later use.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/mau/spo/3135146237.html
brmmoore

Knee boards in Maui

Post by brmmoore »

Great ideas. I will check on the Craigs list posting.
Will be in Maui 7/15. Will try to contact you before I ship my board via Delta Air Pirates.
thanks!
day

Post by day »

You can also check with UPS, Fed Ex and DHL on shipping cost of board back to mainland to calculate if you would come out ahead with a board to use on Maui and a board to use or sell back home. Freight shipping to send board back may be cheaper than airlines charge for board. You may even sell for a profit back home.
Call when you get in. We can do a go out together and you can try the board.
Aloha.