New boards

Use this area to post info on new boards or looking for a new shape. Not a design forum though...

Moderator: Moderator

Bryn
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

New boards

Post by Bryn »

Been a while since been here, good to see it up and running again!

Some of you may know I did a twinny earlier this year, glass on flex fins, channel bottom fluted top rail,orange tint, ended up going really well to the point where I got back on my old favourite tri fin the other day and it felt like a barge! So figured best do an updated tri fin, used the twinny's rocker and foil as it paddles so well and picks up waves early but a touch more flip up front. Can't wait get it wet!

El Kneelo
Local (More than 25 post)

Re: New boards

Post by El Kneelo »

Bryn,
That twin is outa hand! I've always surfed a twin w/ channels. I've ridden everthing, but you can't get the snap you can with a twin and with the channels to take some of the squirrelyness out of the bottom turns it's a perfect match!
El Kneelo

Post by El Kneelo »

Bryn,
I've recently gotten back into the water after about a 15yr hiatues ,sp? Everybody is riding the 5' 10"+ quads? I've thought that I must be some kind of super-kook, then I saw your board and thought "Theres something I'd surf!" I Just got a board made by James, at K58. (I'll post pics when I figure out how?) Your's and Dunc's were board's I modeled after!

Ian
norm

Post by norm »

Bryn,

Your tri fin board looks like a killer! What are the dimensions (length, widest point on the board). How many inches (or centimeters) are the fins from the tail of your board.

Aloha,
norm