indo zone

This forum is designed for you to post your travels, inquire about destinations or plan a trip.

Moderator: Moderator

balzig777
Grom (25 or less posts to site)
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

indo zone

Post by balzig777 »

Chuck Smith, Freddie Rod. and afew others are on an indo boat trip, so cool! And I'm ........well I'm here.....I hate those guys! but I hope they score!
made on earth, if it aint you don't know where its made later..............balestar
SFKneelo

Post by SFKneelo »

Yes, good idea Tom.

I hope they score.

And I hate them.

Nothing but wind up here. Wind, and work. Work, and wind.

And sharks.

Big, big sharks.

But they won't be bugging me, because I can't get past the wind.

Today's report: "As far as surf goes out here, there's really not much to talk about other than a strong onshore wind, the ocean still has water in it and there is still plenty of sand being blown around. Conditions this morning are bleak to put it mildly with whitecaps and hard to distinguish surf in the waist to shoulder high range. There might be some bigger sets here and there, but due to the pelting, flying sand I wasn't able to really look at the surf very long. Overall though, the wind is just too strong for any conventional surfing to take place out here. "

But, that's OK. The water is 48.6 right now.

The forecast is wind for the next week, at least.

I feel better now, except knowing that Mike F. would go! :wink: :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit... BTW, check this out... Bali on 6/3. Check out the dialog on the tranny :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://forum.surfermag.com/forum/showfl ... w=1#UNREAD

If that link doesn't work, go to the forum and find thread titled "ULUWATU / BALI photos: 06/03/08"
stemple
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by stemple »

SF,

Man I feel your pain. In fact I have resigned myself to limited surf summer. Had to do a little retail therapy so just bought myself a new, super sweet MTB. an Ibis Mojo SL. I figure to put lots miles on that baby this summer and come into the fall 10-15 pounds lighter and in much better cardio shape.

What usually kills me is the great shots that come out of Aussie winter season. I love'm but man it can be brutal after month after month of howling onshores.
Mike Fernandez

Post by Mike Fernandez »

SFKneelo wrote:Yes, good idea Tom.

I hope they score.

And I hate them.

Nothing but wind up here. Wind, and work. Work, and wind.

And sharks.

Big, big sharks.

But they won't be bugging me, because I can't get past the wind.

Today's report: "As far as surf goes out here, there's really not much to talk about other than a strong onshore wind, the ocean still has water in it and there is still plenty of sand being blown around. Conditions this morning are bleak to put it mildly with whitecaps and hard to distinguish surf in the waist to shoulder high range. There might be some bigger sets here and there, but due to the pelting, flying sand I wasn't able to really look at the surf very long. Overall though, the wind is just too strong for any conventional surfing to take place out here. "

But, that's OK. The water is 48.6 right now.

The forecast is wind for the next week, at least.

I feel better now, except knowing that Mike F. would go! :wink: :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit... BTW, check this out... Bali on 6/3. Check out the dialog on the tranny :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://forum.surfermag.com/forum/showfl ... w=1#UNREAD

If that link doesn't work, go to the forum and find thread titled "ULUWATU / BALI photos: 06/03/08"
That's hardcore SF. I would go out with you, but not by myself out there with the big landlords in 48f water. :x
Water is 62f here, and rising. :wink:
I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

www.michaelfernandezphoto.com
Rocky Point/Black Rock
http://www.youtube.com/user/kneelocoveproduction