Kneelo in Nica

This forum is designed for you to post your travels, inquire about destinations or plan a trip.

Moderator: Moderator

austo
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Kneelo in Nica

Post by austo »

Cruzin sites for future surf destinations and found a lone kneelo in Dale Daggers surf camp. A "HB" local acording to the quote and "So core he doesnt even wear fins!!" (is there such a thing in the US :?: :lol: )
Just wondering if he is one of the KUSA bretheren and second if the camp is worth a visit :?:
And oh yeah thats a blazing cutback there Rick 8)

http://www.nicasurf.com/surfupdate/july12-19.html
Kneelos do it deeper
Jimbo
Legend (Contribution King!)

Nica

Post by Jimbo »

Austo - we took an all kneelo crew to Dale's place at the end of April. Nica Surf has pics from our trip and we posted some on this site as well. The camp is unreal - we got great surf, the food is very good and you can't beat going everywhere by boat! Not sure how the cost would translate to OZ but for us it was very affordable - less than $3k US for everything. PM me if interested further..
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Click the Dale Dagger Forum thing at the top and then go to the surf photo section...
austo

Post by austo »

Thanks Jimbo ,I know it wont be cheap but I have been going every year or two to South america to visit my girls family so maybe next time through I will stop for a look.
Thanks again.
Kneelos do it deeper