Flatmates for KSUSA Titles 2009?

This forum is designed for you to post your travels, inquire about destinations or plan a trip.

Moderator: Moderator

KLHK
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

Flatmates for KSUSA Titles 2009?

Post by KLHK »

I am hoping to make it down for the contest and am wondering if there is anyone who would like to share accomodations with a lovely canadian.
I make a good roomate/guest and I am funny. Pm if there are any interested parties....
Thanks, hope to see you al down there.
Kiya
wolruss
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by wolruss »

Kiya stayed a night with my better half and myself, we can vouch for her and and I know she stayed with Kazza down the coast for a few days, I also am sure she stayed with fellow kneelos up in the north shore of Sydney. I'm certain that the other guys who came in contact with Kiya on her Australasian sojourn were equally impressed with her honesty, pleasant nature, courage and sense of humour - when are you running for President (Prime Minister), I'll vote for ya.
Thanks for the Xmas card Kiya, probably won't be able to make it to the Worlds though we'd love to, but things have got a bit tight for us financially (since you & those reprobates ripped us off and sold our furniture and pets at the markets, then lighted out of here without so much as a see ya later :lol: :lol: - sorry thats my sense of humour poking it ugly head out)

Fair Dinkum, if you don't know Kiya now, afterward you'll know you can have a joke like that and it'll be taken in the right way.....Kiya, Kiya....Oh Kiya......where have you gone Kiya

Good Chick

Cheers Wolruss
jamie
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by jamie »

yep Kiya stayed with us on Sydneys nth beaches(north shore of Sydney is a different place - think polo shirts and brogues)
She got about in her flip flops and what nots, almost said thongs but didnt want to go there ah what the hell.
As Wolruss said she makes nice Xmas and thankyou cards, add to that -she can look after your kids while you get down to the coastliner for a brewski or two.

Cheers kiya and good luck in Santa cruz
Jamie
southpeakbrad

Post by southpeakbrad »

Kiya roomed with us at the Worlds and we had a great time although we eventually had to move to a bigger place :lol: I think she caught surf fever at that event and has just about been around the world since 8)
Our place is full this time Kiya but I'm sure you'll find a place. So stoked you're coming down.
KLHK

Post by KLHK »

Thanks guys for the references.....
I have made my way around the world since I met everyone in Santa Cruz, I did stay with heaps of kneelo families and folks, it was a great. Look forward to catching up with everyone in 2009, whether it be in Santa Cruz or NZ.