mex rancho de las olas

This forum is designed for you to post your travels, inquire about destinations or plan a trip.

Moderator: Moderator

stonefish
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

mex rancho de las olas

Post by stonefish »

im going down to set up the campsite for the south swell season. i had the honor of having bill lerner visit some years ago. we had a good session for the day. presently there are large waves, and wind in the afternoon. when it settles down, and im talking about the current, im sure it will be the wilderness surfing it always is! any ksusa guys or gals that want info about the area two and a half hours south of vallarta can send me questions. ill be back in three weeks with a report. ill be in email contact. hope to surf with you guys soon. adios
stonefish

Post by stonefish »

back from nayarit/jalisco area, spearfishing didnt jive with the swell, some good days with overhead surf, at the right tide, in san pancho. the beach got cut away so fast that the backwash bounce was a factor. the water warmed up quick during my stay. the airport will check you with a device that checks body temp, you must fill out a health form in order to board the plane. a sticker will be issued to you, no boarding plane if you lose this sticker. pork flu blues in mex, they could use any help we can give them.