World wide kneeboard bank

This forum is designed for you to post your travels, inquire about destinations or plan a trip.

Moderator: Moderator

kevin
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

Post by kevin »

I'm living on Kauai now, and I have 3 boards available - all 5'5" carbons - 2 quad fishes and an asym. single fin shaped to go right. Also have room to store boards if that's what you need.

Kevin
sf_firestarter
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

two for the cause

Post by sf_firestarter »

I have two 6'0" thrusters one fins forward one back to anybody in want.
Jerry

Post by Jerry »

Going to the Philippines on Tuesday. I'll be there 6 weeks. Siargao island. Depositing a 5-10 Flashpoint in the Worldwide Kneeboard Bank. Last time I was there I gave my old board to the local groms. With strict orders to not stand on it. They promised they would not. And being devout Catholics I think they realize they could suffer eternal damnation if they did :twisted: Anyway, I hope to record their progress. So, my kneelo brethren, if you are ever on Siargao island and need a board and a place to stay, you got it :wink: I am so stoked :!: Imagine...surfing without a wetsuit :idea: Mabuhay 8)
None rich, none poor. Everyone happy.
southpeakbrad
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by southpeakbrad »

Have a great time Jerry! Just dont' break that FP :wink: Looks like you'll miss the SF boys this time, huh?
Jerry

Post by Jerry »

Yeah, Brad. The S.F. boys will have to fend for themselves :wink:
None rich, none poor. Everyone happy.
kneelogrl

Post by kneelogrl »

Kia ora. Although I hope to sell Bob's newer boards, (they deserve to be ridden regularly), I plan to keep some of Bob's older boards as a contribution to the board bank. There are older Blasts, some Ace 6 fins & other weird & wonderful "collector's items". His boards are in the 5'10'-6'2" range, mostly quad fishes. Also, there are 2 old 5'7" Blast round pin quads that belong to me.
I also have room for travelling kneelos visiting Gisborne, NZ.
Bruzer

Worldwide Kneeboard Bank

Post by Bruzer »

I've got several Blast quads and tri's from 5'7" to 6'3"; 5'10" x 24" Kai Nalu quad for smaller days, 5'10" x23.5" Neil Luke Island, boards will float kneelos from 165/170-195#, 75-90kg. Plus a 9'4" Randy Yarrick longboard. Also have several pairs of skiis [188-215cm] that'll fit a 28.5 ski boot. South Bay of LA, also work p/t in Back Bay Zooport.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Nice quiver to make available, Bruzer!
I'm not influenced by the past; I change it!
gumby

Re: Worldwide Kneeboard Bank

Post by gumby »

Bruzer wrote:I've got several Blast quads and tri's from 5'7" to 6'3"; 5'10" x 24" Kai Nalu quad for smaller days, 5'10" x23.5" Neil Luke Island, boards will float kneelos from 165/170-195#, 75-90kg. Plus a 9'4" Randy Yarrick longboard. Also have several pairs of skiis [188-215cm] that'll fit a 28.5 ski boot. South Bay of LA, also work p/t in Back Bay Zooport.
8)

Why this site is about surfing. Giving what you have to help others share the stoke. Thanks to all. 8)
To do what I want to do
I have to do what have to do

Craig
scotcase

Post by scotcase »

I have a freeline quad 5'11'' in Sonoma County for any kneelos visiting.
I was on the receiving end a month ago in Kauaii and its a great idea.
Bruzer

Worldwide Knneboard Bank

Post by Bruzer »

To add to the aforementioned quiver, I also have a soft kneeboard I picked up on this site -- a previous owner [or maybe he's the builder] is sending some spare fins and it's gonna ride again. It's built kinda like a bodybpard but with some brilliant design features -- it doesn't beat the July 4th blackballs, but on less crowded summer days the lifeguards will let it fly.
bdwqld

Post by bdwqld »

I have a 6' Parks Quad Fish and a 5'7' Stump Fish (tri fin) in Brisbane.
"Start at the Knees Please"
http://neepro.blogspot.com/
Scott

Post by Scott »

Anyone have a stored kneeboard in either Chile and/or Venezuela, in case my fall trip to South America comes about for work and I can cut away for a few days?

Post by Moderator »

User "Matt" requested this be placed in this thread:
I have a Blast quad about 5ft 7 sitting at home in Canada on west coast on Vancouver Island.
I am in Bali as I type...wish it was with me but hard to travel for a year with a board.
andyw
Location: Sydney, AUS hailing from Mornington Peninsula, Australia.

Boards I left all over.

Post by andyw »

Hi all. Been travelling since May 2010. Left a 6'0" pintail with Tomy at Bali Boardriders in Bali. Probably have to buy that one.
I left a 6'0" Pommy Anderson special in Portugal with Jorge at Balleal Paradise Hostel near Peniche and if you say Andy sent you I'm sure he'll let you borrow it. He's a bloody legend.
Also left an old foamy I carved into a makeshift kneelo down in Banana Beach (Aourir) just north of Agadir, Morocco, with my mate Ali. It's not the greatest work of art, but I was desperate and it was damn good fun! Ali's on couchsurfing.org and he'll hook you up.
Also I've got a couple of old boards at home on the Mornington Peninsula, Vic, Aus, but I can't remember what. I'm currently at the snow in Canada, but the boards are there for use. Dunno if any if this was useful, but hopefully I help someone out. Hit me up for more info or contact details for Tomy, Jorge or Ali.
Cheers, and happy travels,
Andy.[/list]