Bali trip

This forum is designed for you to post your travels, inquire about destinations or plan a trip.

Moderator: Moderator

MWROBERTSON
Legend (Contribution King!)

Bali trip

Post by MWROBERTSON »

Can anyone suggest a nice hotel or house rental in Bali?

I have a buddy who's going in July and wants a nice place to stay where his wife and young boys and girls will enjoy it.

He's says it's a family trip with a bit of surfing thrown in.

Is it better to stay outside of Kuta? Closer to Ulu or go to the complete other side of the island?

Suggestions would be appreciated. 8)
SFKneelo

Post by SFKneelo »

Saw a nod for Blue Point Villas...

http://www.bluepointbayvillas.com/

Unfortunately, haven't stayed there :cry:
evans
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by evans »

Mark, I love talking about Bali! I think Kuta is good for a family trip. There are tons of things to do there, including surfing for the kids. Kuta beach break is super mellow, at times, and there are all kinds of board rentals on the beach.
I like staying in Bingin for surf, and Lynnie's is the best place to stay there. Cheap and mellow, and great food. But there is not much to do down south. The other side of the island doesn't get the favorable winds in July, except in the morning, but is also not as crowded.
Ubud is inland but good for families and kids, kind of the cultural center of Bali. Hope this helps!
Pat
randiego

Post by randiego »

Mark - check out this KSUSA thread on CapnFletch's B&B in Canggu, Bali. Always good to give business to kneelos, eh?

viewtopic.php?p=70530

8)
"Tomorrow is a promise to no one."