hello from 220 new dood in calf

This forum is designed for you to post your travels, inquire about destinations or plan a trip.

Moderator: Moderator

220countyline
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

hello from 220 new dood in calf

Post by 220countyline »

hello am the new dood 220..ave been hanging around la/ ventura countyline this summer on a romanosky board that i bought here, which am really liking am getting better but still not in any of your bhoys league, ,ave met frog and seen a couple other guy on kneeborads over the summer,,yesterday at c st ventura it was nutty 10-12 a lil to much 4 me right now ,today at c st was 4-6 which was cool, their was a couple guys on kneeboards taring it up ,hopeful board members ,am hopping to check out some of your up coming events ,,seem like a cool site , 220 ps sorry am the worlds worse speller
22O AKA JAMES,,ORG BORN IN SCOTLAND,uk ,raised first here in dogtown,, now living in simi right on county-line ware i own a bodyshop , just a old school punker dood,am enjoying this site and my new romanosky knee board which i bought here
KenM
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by KenM »

Welcome to the funny farm 220, and don't worry, bad spellers fit in just fine arownd here.
Captain Kneemo fan club
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by womble »

Herro 220cantspellaline ... noice two meat ewe ... grad rat yoo wike de sight ant rub widing you're neebored.
Eye wood-dent wurry bout spellink miss-steaks ... wee kan underwear wot ewe is sayink ... seaing ass we is ruley smut.

:shock: :lol:
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand.
While imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Albert Einstein ... Yeah Bert.
220countyline

cheers

Post by 220countyline »

good deal thats almost Scottish ware i was born 220
22O AKA JAMES,,ORG BORN IN SCOTLAND,uk ,raised first here in dogtown,, now living in simi right on county-line ware i own a bodyshop , just a old school punker dood,am enjoying this site and my new romanosky knee board which i bought here
analbirth

Post by analbirth »

welcum 220 und yor speln wul git butr jes lik wumbuls hus cinz wi bin lernn hum 4r a phew yeeurs niow hi b rell smrt n sheeeet
once you've had black you'll never go back!!!
wolruss

Post by wolruss »

Onya 220, you ride a kneeboard so you can't be all that bad :lol: Don't worry 'bout those two Aussie dudes, but it seems your down with the "take the piss" humour us OZZIES prefer to communicate in.....watch the crap fly now....duck and beware...

Cheers Wolruss
220countyline

Post by 220countyline »

Aussie and ozzie are ok by me its the English that we bump heads with stay cool bhoys 220
analbirth

Post by analbirth »

220, so you own a bodyshop eh? in that case i'll have a new one... about 18 years old toned with a good strong back, insanely good looking too if thats not a problem, oh and while your at it chuck in one for me missus :wink:
once you've had black you'll never go back!!!
220countyline

Post by 220countyline »

good deal me too m8 just a old panel beater
gumby

Post by gumby »

Welcome a board 220 You comming down to HB saturday? Sounds like it will be a fun tiem. See scrimmage thred all welcome.
To do what I want to do
I have to do what have to do

Craig
220countyline

Post by 220countyline »

thanks pal am going to try and check out the bhoys at h/b i see your in glendora great towm c u around 220
frog

Post by frog »

Good meeting you the other day at county line! /don't worry to much about your spelling as you see alot us can't spell for @#$!!! Got your PM County was also great in the morning 4' to 6' Clean...Welcome to our world enjoy a bunch great people....Frog
220countyline

Post by 220countyline »

good deal stay cool pal
rooster

Post by rooster »

You have no idea what you have stumbled across. :P
Don't fret the spelling, most of us never passed Engrish crass :cry:

Except me, I spill gooder tham moist of deez feelers :wink: :lol:
Never trade luck for skill.
220countyline

Post by 220countyline »

8) :D