Cabo Trip

This forum is designed for you to post your travels, inquire about destinations or plan a trip.

Moderator: Moderator

jim richardson
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Cabo Trip

Post by jim richardson »

Leaving for Cabo Saturday morning. Be down for seven days plan on going up the east cape to surf a couple spots. Anyone else going down? 8) :lol:
SURFSURFSURF
skansand
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by skansand »

IF your based in cabo san, You should check out Missiones... sick left reef for a kneeboard... and sleepless lobster for great atmosphere and dinner for the family that wont break the bank..

if your in los cabos, I really like The Rock next to zippers... Ive heard great things about east cape..... 8)
Tide is the master, tide can be a disaster...-Dub side of the Moon
austo

Post by austo »

Guys I'm interested in hitting mexico next year, When you say Cabo do you mean Cabo San Lucas??, I will be going with the Mrs and she mentioned she may want to see Cabo S Lucas, so have to sort of compromise shopping etc for waves :? any info on that area would be valuable if you want to PM me.

Thanks
Kneelos do it deeper
Bob

Post by Bob »

Los Cabos = San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas. You can drive between them but most summer surf is in and around San Jose del Cabo and up the east side of the Baja peninsula during big swells.

I have surfed Zippers, and Shipwrecks and the lagoon at El Presidente when it is a small swell but that was many years ago. I do not know how crowded it is now.

Saw Gary Elkerton and Chappy Jennings out that day so that tells you how long ago it was.
austo

Post by austo »

Thanks for the info Bob, I have been looking at maps etc seems pretty straight forward, will expect crowds but hey you cant have tourism without crowds :roll:
Kneelos do it deeper