Latin America Insertion

This forum is designed for you to post your travels, inquire about destinations or plan a trip.

Moderator: Moderator

Scott
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by Scott »

Our boat captain in the Ments called them "Brazilian Man-Pants" and the name stuck
Ha-Ha!! Too funny, Randy!!!
I'm not influenced by the past; I change it!
WillP
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by WillP »

I scored a place identical to that on the pacific side of Colombia a few years back. No crowds though...
maxb

Post by maxb »

Hey Randy, the Brazillians have earned a pretty bad rep over in the ments, our skipper said he hoped to never have another group book the Freedom II.
Max
kbing newport
stevea

Latin America Insertion

Post by stevea »

Great narrative Scott nothing beats a surf adventure when you score really enjoyed the read backed up by the pics .Well deserved shot of the week to you and Brad
On the Brazilian encounter the rep is similar and mostly deserved here in Bali although i have met the odd exception ,karmic harmony was restored after, at best a d grader dropped in on Brendon at racetrack only to see his board in 2 pieces after his next wipeout
Although i must admit their girlfriends have nice butts ,well perfect really, pity the boyfriends attitude didnt match
randiego

Post by randiego »

maxb wrote:Hey Randy, the Brazillians have earned a pretty bad rep over in the ments, our skipper said he hoped to never have another group book the Freedom II.
Max
Max, pretty much everyone has a good Brazos story 8)
"Tomorrow is a promise to no one."