Coming to America

This forum is designed for you to post your travels, inquire about destinations or plan a trip.

Moderator: Moderator

Sparrow
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by Sparrow »

Wow!
Ive got a brief chance to get on the internet and give a run down so far.
I want to thank the SD crew for the welcoming BBQ at La Jolla beach. It was a great start to the SD stage of my trip. A perfect, warm evening BBQ on the beach with friends.
Randy & Jenny,
My warmest thanks goes to you two for going above and beyond showing us the sites both in SD and over into Baja Mexico twice! Bec loved her day in Mexico guys and still loves looking at the souvenirs she got. The sites, the sunset we shared, shopping, the food, the border crossing and gun point secondary check was memorable :roll:
The SD zoo personal tour Jenny was amazing. The list goes on and so do my thanks to you two.
Bill, I hope you have recovered from sea world buddy:lol: Maddi zoned in on you my friend and you didnt look so good after those two roller coasters :lol:
The Shamu show was priceless as was the drenching.
I was stoked to surf Blacks whilst i was in town with Bill, Randy, Joe, Bob, Ed, Brad. As much as it was not real blacks i loved that session. The cliffs, mist, dolphins jumping everywhere, left and right peaks everywhere. Thumping shallow bank waves gave up some barrels and walls which we all got our share of, except for you Ed. Sheeez! Im still cringing mate. Hope the board is ok and you have shaken that whole SD experience off both the blacks session and Mexico. I've thoroughly enjoyed spending time with you. See you soon mate.
Brad, everyone should have a friend like you mate. Your a dam good bloke!
Bec says a big thanks for her gift from you. Its was great surfing with you also Brad. We had a few laughs didnt we.
Anyway, Ive since moved on and have covered some serious miles.
Las Vegas
Hoover Dam
Grand Canyon
Lake Powell
Page
Monument Valley
Moab "Arches national park"
Bryce "National Park"
Some seriously beautiful natural landscape this country has to offer.
Still got Zion, Maybe death valley, Yosemite, San Fransisco region, and the coast road back to LA.
Insane journey we have had and still more to come.

SF