Samoa anyone?

This forum is designed for you to post your travels, inquire about destinations or plan a trip.

Moderator: Moderator

thomo
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

Samoa anyone?

Post by thomo »

Going to samoa next week, any tips
frankfqr
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

samoa

Post by frankfqr »

Don't come back.
mmanners
Local (More than 25 post)

American Samoa?

Post by mmanners »

I had a kneelo friend that I lost touch with who used to go there for several summers. He didn't make lodging accomodations because he would always get asked to stay with the familes he met on the beach. He'd leave them his diving gear and board when he left. This was years ago but I'm sure the Aloha still remains. Please update me on your findings, especially surf.

Enjoy the Glide,
M2
evans

Post by evans »

I did the Salani surf camp about ten years ago. Salani right is fun, the left is fast and fun, both have a little consequence when its big. We surfed this place called boulders on Sunday, since you aren't allowed to surf on Sunday but the owner of this land said it was cool. Creepy left with boulders that pop up on the inside bowl section. There's tons of waves there, but if you don't have a boat, get your arms in shape! :lol:
thomo

Post by thomo »

Yep, you are right,I should not have come back!! Did Boulders, Salles? , and a little break right out the front of our resort, nothing special, but a bit of fun all to myself and no boat required. Locals are awesome. First day out at salles, 5 of us for 5 hours and no one else,4-5ft plus and glass all the way, wot can i say!!!! Already booked fot next year. 8) 8) 8)