Need a hotel during the contest? Check this out.

This forum is designed for you to post your travels, inquire about destinations or plan a trip.

Moderator: Moderator

Amanda Taylor
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Need a hotel during the contest? Check this out.

Post by Amanda Taylor »

Looking for a hotel during the contest? Look no further.
The Shorebreak Hotel has offered KSUSA a group rate of $179 per night, plus taxes. (Their rooms go for $200 and up normally.)
And, if you book your reservation through the group rate prior to January 2, 2013, you are eligible to be included in a raffle for a room upgrade to a Suite at the group rate with a VIP Welcome Amenity delivered to your room prior to arrival (a Bottle or White or Red Wine with a Cheese Platter).
The raffle winner will be announced prior to the contest.

The Shorebreak Hotel is just steps away from the contest venue and Sandy’s. There are already several of us who are staying there. :wink:
Visit http://www.shorebreakhotel.com to see more about the hotel.

Below is the link to book your room directly.
Be sure to include KSUSA as the “promo code.”
https://booking.ihotelier.com/istay/ist ... elID=15456

If you choose to speak to a person, you can call 1-877-744-1117, and again mention KSUSA to take advantage of the group rate.

Now, I know you can search Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, etc and try to get a better rate.
If you do find a better rate online (take it... as it is more money you could spend on contest raffle tickets!!! :lol: :lol: ),
all I ask is that you let me know you’ve booked your room so KSUSA will get the credits.

Please email me (amanda@ksusa.org) or call me at 949-436-0427 and let me know.

Super excited to see everyone! It will be another wonderful event!
And, it is the 10th Anniversary… sure to be spectacular.

Amanda

PS: The hotel prices listed on the contest page have not been updated for quite some time...
Amanda Taylor

Post by Amanda Taylor »

If you have already booked your room with the hotel, please let me know as I'm trying to get everything squared away with the booking agent.

If you haven't booked yet, there are still some rooms available.

Remember, when you book, mention KSUSA to get the group rate, and your name will be entered in a drawing for room upgrade (at no cost to you) and a welcome basket.

See you soon.

Amanda