South Island NZ in January

This forum is designed for you to post your travels, inquire about destinations or plan a trip.

Moderator: Moderator

Bryn
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

South Island NZ in January

Post by Bryn »

Hi all anyone anywhere near Nelson? I'm in NZ for most of January and ideally hoping to find a board to borrow and some waves nearby!! Out there for my wife's friends wedding so will have family along and taking a board may not be too practical...

How much to get a board to NZ from oz? Or does anyone have anything for sale nearby?

Any help appreciated!!

Cheers
Bryn
HOOPER
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by HOOPER »

got a mate in kaikora got a couple boards floating round i think one is for sale but im sure he,ll lend you one worth going to see him he,s across the rd from a wicked rght hander message me i,ll get you some details cheers hoops
Howard Lorney

Post by Howard Lorney »

Hi Bryn, haven't been on forum for a while. There was a one legged Kneelo living Nelson, I purchased a board from him a couple of years back. I'll try and get his contact details if he's still there.

Cheers
Howard
Live for the moments that take your breath away.

kneed for speed
Howard Lorney

Post by Howard Lorney »

Hi Bryn, will pm you contact details for Marty Clark in Nelson, he's got a 6' Parkes he can lend you while you're there and maybe hook you up with a few locals as well.
Live for the moments that take your breath away.

kneed for speed
mal

Post by mal »

hay brin, if you have the time you should come down to dunedin, heaps of very good waves, and i have a few spare boards too
Bryn

Post by Bryn »

Thanks all! Cant believe how quickly its coming around. Going to try and fit as much in as possible and look forward to getting some waves!